The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bananarama2
I'm humbled :smile: I've just got to decipher the finance pack Emma send :biggrin:

There's only about one thing to decipher, and that's to send them a deposit of 1300 pounds so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You out did me in all your UMS :l

Why, what did you get?
Original post by DJMayes
Why, what did you get?

Pfft, I'm not telling you that now, I don't want to lose all my credibility :tongue:
Original post by ukdragon37
There's only about one thing to decipher, and that's to send them a deposit of 1300 pounds so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the only bit I understood (£1472). They reference forms which aren't called what they call them :l

University fees is tuition fees right?
Reply 3544
Original post by DJMayes
Nicely done!

Woo, Pembroke! :woo: I've now finally joined one of the Fresher groups. :colone:

Is the smaller a* an EPQ?

Your name is cool :ahee:
Pfft, I'm not telling you that now, I don't want to lose all my credibility :tongue:

I don't see why you would but fair enough.

Original post by Etoile

Am I that easy to pick out after only joining one group? I haven't even posted!
Original post by DJMayes

Pretty much, yes. :biggrin:
Reply 3547
Original post by DJMayes
I don't see why you would but fair enough.

Based on your username, yes :tongue: We have 3 mutual friends as well.
Reply 3548
Original post by Etoile
Based on your username, yes :tongue: We have 3 mutual friends as well.

:creep:
That's the only bit I understood (£1472). They reference forms which aren't called what they call them :l

University fees is tuition fees right?

What I did was ignore everything until someone forced me to pay (but then I was like you have to explain what on earth you're asking me to pay first) :biggrin:

(Probably not a good tactic though :tongue:)
Original post by wibletg
:creep:

Have you managed to stalk me yet? :redface:

Original post by shamika
What I did was ignore everything until someone forced me to pay (but then I was like you have to explain what on earth you're asking me to pay first) :biggrin:

(Probably not a good tactic though :tongue:)

You advice has been amazing...up until this point. :colone:
Anyone reading computer science at queens'? :smile:
Original post by DJMayes
Nicely done!

Woo, Pembroke! :woo: I've now finally joined one of the Fresher groups. :colone:

Is the smaller a* an EPQ?

Thanks, will be seeing you soonish I guess :wink: Which accommodation have you applied for?
Awesome - I've already found you :colondollar:
Yeah, just my way of distinguishing it as being equivalent to an extra As level (except you can get an a*) :biggrin:

Original post by DJMayes

Original post by Etoile

Yes, yes you are :smile: I mean, unless there's an incredible coincidence in someone completely matching your username :L
And yes, it is a very cool name :smile: Out of interest, how hard is it to find me?

Incidentally, I didn't even know you were Pembroke Etoile? Will have to try to stalk work out who you are too :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lost And Confused
Thanks, will be seeing you soonish I guess :wink: Which accommodation have you applied for?
Awesome - I've already found you :colondollar:
Yeah, just my way of distinguishing it as being equivalent to an extra As level (except you can get an a*) :biggrin:

Yes, yes you are :smile: I mean, unless there's an incredible coincidence in someone completely matching your username :L
And yes, it is a very cool name :smile: Out of interest, how hard is it to find me?

Incidentally, I didn't even know you were Pembroke Etoile? Will have to try to stalk work out who you are too :rolleyes:

I applied for the middle price band of accommodation; not 100% sure which buildings those will be.
Original post by lieseldante
Awesome! Congrats, me too. I was just wondering if your confirmation has come through on UCAS. I know it's silly, but mine hasn't and it's making me think Cambridge is pulling a trick on me.

Yeah mine said updates 10:41, although I contacted admissions with my results 11:34 :confused:

Extremely pleased nonetheless :biggrin:

Well done to you!!

**DISCLAIMER**I could not careless about stupid grammar Nazis I alternate typing my comments from my iPod to my computer. As long as my comment is legible and you can understand my points that is what ultimately matters on a forum.**DISCLAIMER**
:h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lp386
Congratulations! I bet that was a nervous few minutes/hours...

Yes, it was quite the drama, but it seems they already decided to except me, before I sent my exams breakdown.
It's all sinking in now :smile:

**DISCLAIMER**I could not careless about stupid grammar Nazis I alternate typing my comments from my iPod to my computer. As long as my comment is legible and you can understand my points that is what ultimately matters on a forum.**DISCLAIMER**
:h:
(edited 10 years ago)
You advice has been amazing...up until this point. :colone:

LOL! Well who are you to say this isn't amazing advice too? :colone:

I genuinely did that one year - I wasn't actively avoiding paying, I just could not figure out what they wanted me to pay. My sister is only a year older than me so for three years I only had to pay half of what I would've had to otherwise, which worked out really well (but it would've been nice if someone told me that!)
Lord of the Flies

Mr Tough

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/news/a_level_results_bancroft_s_maths_ace_bags_rare_perfect_set_of_marks_1_2337330

Looks like we'll have a celebrity. :ninja:

(If this is you Mr Tough then I apologise :tongue: )

shamika

See the above - Pembroke just got that bit more ridiculous this year...
Original post by DJMayes
http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/news/a_level_results_bancroft_s_maths_ace_bags_rare_perfect_set_of_marks_1_2337330

Looks like we'll have a celebrity. :ninja:

(If this is you Mr Tough then I apologise :tongue: )

See the above - Pembroke just got that bit more ridiculous this year...

Look who is talking Mr. 'I get special phone calls' :wink: Girlfriend's prove useful! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending