The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers

Might be a bit early, but has anyone firmed kent yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, Yeah I have I'm doing Drama and Multimedia at Canterbury Campus :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tristian990
Hey, Yeah I have I'm doing Drama and Multimedia at Canterbury Campus :smile:

Ah that's cool, you been to any ucas open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by reggaeiscool
Ah that's cool, you been to any ucas open days?

Nah I haven't been to any open days yet, but I did do a 2 day residential last June with Midkent College, the campus is awesome :smile:
Reply 4
Nah I haven't been to any open days yet, but I did do a 2 day residential last June with Midkent College, the campus is awesome :smile:

Ah wicked. Have you applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Ah wicked. Have you applied for accommodation yet?

Yeah I done it tonight :smile: Darwin, Keynes and Tyler court are my 3 choices :smile: you ?
Reply 6
Yeah I done it tonight :smile: Darwin, Keynes and Tyler court are my 3 choices :smile: you ?

That's cool, which tyler court? A, B or C? I've chosen Tyler court A as my first, I can't remember the others, I was too focused on tyler court A lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Haha it was Tyler court B&C? I think it was called, I put it as my last choice as it was so expensive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Haha it was Tyler court B&C? I think it was called, I put it as my last choice as it was so expensive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know, tell me about it. Most of the half decent accommodation is so expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Haha yeah it is, but it's worth it at the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I might do but I can't decide!! Would anyone want to talk to me (inbox) to chat about the uni? I havn't been there yet and ahhh!! :P
Reply 11
Original post by Fabulous Killjoy
I might do but I can't decide!! Would anyone want to talk to me (inbox) to chat about the uni? I havn't been there yet and ahhh!! :P

Just firm it! No questions asked!!! Lol I'm joking. Hold up I'll inbox you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just firm it! No questions asked!!! Lol I'm joking. Hold up I'll inbox you

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thanks xD Greatly appreciated!
Haven't firmed it yet (waiting to visit Kingston to make sure I'm happy with that as my insurance) but I will be once I've done that! Doing Drama and English Language
Reply 14
Original post by eleanorgrace
Haven't firmed it yet (waiting to visit Kingston to make sure I'm happy with that as my insurance) but I will be once I've done that! Doing Drama and English Language

Oh that's cool. Have you been to see Kent yet?
Killjoy- definitely firm it! It's a brilliant university and everyone there is very friendly when I have visited and the campus is nice it has everything you could want :smile:

Eleanor -- ahh your doing drama as well! The drama facilities at Kent are brilliant and the head of the department is really friendly and easy to talk to that's what convinced me to go for Drama and Multimedia joint rather than a single :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I haven't firmed yet, but I'm fairly certain I will do! Doing Computer Science.
Reply 17
Original post by D-Box
I haven't firmed yet, but I'm fairly certain I will do! Doing Computer Science.

That's cool. You been to any open days yet?
Reply 18
That's cool. You been to any open days yet?

Yep, I went to one a few months ago, then I had to visit again for an interview before getting my offer.
Reply 19
Original post by D-Box
Yep, I went to one a few months ago, then I had to visit again for an interview before getting my offer.

Oh cool, congrats on the offer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending