The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Uni of Kent Medway

I need some help finding some friends!! I'm starting uni in September at the Medway campus doing I.T! Anyone doing the same course or a different course that I can get to know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ryancpwhite
I need some help finding some friends!! I'm starting uni in September at the Medway campus doing I.T! Anyone doing the same course or a different course that I can get to know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey there! Im doing business and managment at kent uni medway campus too, so i guess i'll probs see you at freshers :smile: have u applied for Accommodation at liberty quays?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm not staying at the accommodation as I only live in Maidstone :smile: but it's going to be so difficult finding some friends at freshers!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey im starting in september and have no idea about freshers events??? Can Anyone HELP!!!!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by Sam Smith Medway
Hey im starting in september and have no idea about freshers events??? Can Anyone HELP!!!!!!!

The freshers week timetable is on the gk unions facebook page :smile:
Reply 5
Hey Ryan!

I'm doing Business IT at Medway, may possibly transfer to IT. My friend is also doing the same course! It'll be cool to meet up for freshers since us guys may possibly be with you for the next 3 years!
Reply 6
i got into Business info technology, anyone else doing that i feel like the only one 8| lol
It be great if I met up with you lot, I'm doing IT and I literally will know no one as I will be driving to campus instead of staying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ryancpwhite
It be great if I met up with you lot, I'm doing IT and I literally will know no one as I will be driving to campus instead of staying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright then mate, just find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cdogan1994 If that doesn't work just search Cihan Dogan.

Ill message you on Facebook when it's freshers!
I've found you on Facebook, but it won't let me add you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Is any doing fine art ? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone starting Journalism in September?
Reply 12
That's weird!

What's your FaceBook mate?
Freshers should be good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
hey guys. im doing Pharmacy. excited but nervous too.
Reply 15
Is anyone doing pharmacy for medway, just want to start getting to know people before freshers cause i am bloody nervous in making friends
Reply 16
Original post by kaypc
hey guys. im doing Pharmacy. excited but nervous too.

Hey, I am also doing pharmacy! Are u gonna be staying at liberty quays?
Been looking for ages but had no success, anyone doing Journalism at Kent this year?
Reply 18
[INDENT] Hi guys, I NEED URGENT ADVISE............ DMU OR MEDWAY SCHOOL OF PHARMACY....I HAVE BOTH OPTIONS BUT NEED TO CHOSE 1 PLZZZZZ HELPPPP[/INDENT]
Reply 19
Original post by scaphrax
Hey, I am also doing pharmacy! Are u gonna be staying at liberty quays?

yes, im going to pay my deposit today. I got in through clearing so I don't know a lot about medway yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending