The Student Room Group

Access course to Science/health for physiotherapy.I'm worried about failing!

Hi all! I'm planning about starting an Access course science/health next year in order to be able to enter into Physiotherapy; at the moment I'm in Leeds, I know that the college offers an access to Science and health, but I'm not able to find the syllabus online with the right amount of credits for every single subjects. I'm stressing a bit about this, so I just wanted to have some more infos about your personal experience with access course and physiotherapy as well:
-if the access course in science that I would like to apply to doesn't offer the right amount of credits that I need (for example in human biology..), can I add credits in other ways for example with online courses, distance learning?
- Since I can also move to another city, could you suggest any access course to science/health good for physiotherapy?

Thanks a lot, and I'm sorry for all these questions (I'm not from UK so I'm a bit new about everything...and the fact that I'm a mature student worries me a lot because I'm worried about not being able to enter into Physiotherapy..)
I've wrote you a PM with the syllabus i took during Access science, medicine and engineering pathway :smile:
Original post by kayleigh.williams
I've wrote you a PM with the syllabus i took during Access science, medicine and engineering pathway :smile:

If you're going to do Access to Science, be prepared for Chemistry, Maths and Physics...things will get tough if you don't do daily revision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending