The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What's happened to fellani
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
To be honest they are so excited with the Ozil deal that they've completely forgotten that they needed a striker and a DM but got neither from the looks of things. That might come back to haunt them like its gonna come back to haunt us that we needed to buy a quality midfielder.

Not to mention how it destroys their wage structure
It's over...
Questions, questions, questions
Original post by Stopmessing

Don't think they'll be worried about that.
Reply 9825
Original post by MancBoy
It's over...

No, it's broken fax machine time
Sad to say but we are the club that, would, rightly get the laughs from others. An absolute shambolic transfer window.

But the window, with or without Fellaini, is over and we have to get on with it.

BBC reporting we are trying to get Coentrao on loan lol after the window has closed! Chap said Fellaini deal should go through.
Original post by member9876
What's happened to fellani

He'll be coming in January now
Today has been symbolic of our transfer window. Woodward should hand in his resignation tomorrow.
Wonder what Sir Alex is thinking right now. Needs to pull out the hairdryer tomorrow imo.
Original post by Stopmessing
Tbh, Arsenal's wage structure was already ****ed. If anything this is more of a fix. Too many mid range earners and a lack at either end. £180k p/w as is reported, you would expect one player to be on that money for a club of Arsenal's size at least.
Reply 9831
You guys are so lucky no one's is wumming you right now. This has been a failure of epic proportions. Chasing shadows and it doesn't even look like you've signed the player you don't really really want lol.
We are officially screwed thanks a lot you dumbf*** woodward. I was hoping for atleast Fellani to shore up our weak midfield but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Could have been fellani-carrick with Kagawa ahead of them and behind Rooney RVP Nani. I'd be surprised if we win the Premier League. My expectations for this season is to grab 3rd spot (or higher if possible) and a decent champions league (maybe reach the quarters). Wish David Gill stayed atleast for this transfer window :frown:
I'm just glad this painful 3 months is finally over! Can go back to my normal life.
so Man Utd fans, are you more angry at Moyes or Ed Woodward for the lack of signings?
Don't worry guys, one simple phone call to Paul Scholes will solve our issues.
Reply 9836
Disappointed this window more about how ridiculously we have acted this window than actually the fact that we made no major signings.
Arsenal improve with Ozil but it could be very tough for him from going to playing with Ronaldo in front of him and Alonso behind to Giroud and Arteta.
Original post by Zürich
Difference is Wenger is(was?) tight whereas Moyes is honestly desperate to sign everyman and his dog but is simply incompetent

Doesn't really matter tbh
Reply 9838

What the hell happened here then? :lol:
Reply 9839
Hopefully someone would punch Ed Woodward the ****face, absolutely fuming

Latest