The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Does anyone know when the timetables go up for Semester 1?

Hi, does anyone know when the timetables go up for Semester 1 go up?
Reply 1
I got sent me registration email yesterday, as new students we don't get access to our timetables until after the mandatory registration events. I really want to see when my classes are aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University logo
Abertay University
I am a third year student; if you let me know your course I can post your timetables up here :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by emmaleigh21
I am a third year student; if you let me know your course I can post your timetables up here :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

...Any chance you could post the timetable for first year Game Design and Production Management students, please? :smile:
Reply 4

So kind ! :h:
Could you find the timetable for Web design & development 3rd year please ?
Okay so I found out how to attach files. The top timetable should be Web Design & Development 3, and the bottom one is Game Design and Product Management 1 :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you !
Wow, the timetables are lighter than in France :colone:
You're welcome! Yeah I am surprised at how empty the timetables are! I wish mine looked like that :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Emma is there any chance you could find the Forensic Psychobiology 1st year timetable?:smile:
Original post by SamSam28
Emma is there any chance you could find the Forensic Psychobiology 1st year timetable?:smile:

here you go :smile:
Reply 10
Thank you!:smile:
Reply 11
Okay so I found out how to attach files. The top timetable should be Web Design & Development 3, and the bottom one is Game Design and Product Management 1 :smile:

Thank you very, very much! :smile:
I thought I would just point put, these timetables may still be changed (they often are) but for the most part they will give you a general indication of how many classes you have per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey Emma :smile: Is there any chance you could find the first year forensic science timetable? I really want to get an idea of what it is going to be like :smile:
Reply 14
Emma could you post the timetable for Psychology and Counselling 1st year please? I would really appreciate if you could. Thank you
forensic sciences 1 :smile:
psychology and counselling 1 :smile:

emmaleigh x
Reply 17
Hey! Could you put up the timetable to Ethical Hacking please? I'd like to get an idea of what I'm looking at this year :smile:
aah ethical hacker huh, nice.
what my boyfriends studying! here you go :smile:

emmaleigh
Reply 19
Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to it :-)

Quick Reply

Latest