The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LegendX
What's anuvahood? Also, in regards to your previous post, you're a bad scammer. Shame on you man.

Im not with it today :biggrin: Also, who says Im scamming you?

Ever heard of kidulthood, and adulthood? Its about "life on the streets" but a bit more exaggeration involved. Anuvahood has a rather comical "sex" scene, so it's not my fault if you watch it with your parents. You have been warned!

There's also something called "Boom town" on iplayer. It's not very funny, but it keeps your attention purely because of how weird it is
Reply 5981
Original post by Blackshadow
Bad. You?

Same
Original post by rabalem
I'm more of a Pakora type of person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Moti/mota.
Original post by LegendX
Ahh right, I heard it was quite hot and stuff in Pakistan in the summer. It probably was not the best time to go anyway. Are you going to be applying through public or private? Oh and I thought that both public private only accepted FSC metric ( or whatever the qualification is called in Pakistan which is equal to A levels ).

Not as bad as Dubai, and there were hardly any power cuts. Private, and no you can apply with your A-levels. If you apply as a national candidate then you have to do this entry test which is sort of based on FSC so you have to study a lot for it. I'll be applying as an International student and have to do the Sat II subject tests.
Original post by Furbs
Same

:frown: Certainly hope you managed to get some sleep last night, to hopefully make you feel a little better today

Please try and have a good day at uni today :smile:
this thread is boring. Too many Gals. wheres the guys at
Original post by perfezione

You can never have too many gals.
Reply 5987
Original post by IqraHaq
Kebabs are better lol :biggrin:

ahh, cant argue with that!
Reply 5988
Anyone going to watch the Pakistan.vs.SA series in Dubai this auntum?
just curious
Original post by rabalem
just curious

I AMMM :woo:
Original post by Blackshadow
You can never have too many gals.

you can. Gals are bitches, why'd you want them
Original post by rabalem
just curious

Hey, do you know what the exact date is? And whether it's in Dubai or like the surrounding cities such as Sharjah or Ajman?
bruv who is ajmal? why do you drink chilli sauce?
you can. Gals are bitches, why'd you want them

I love my bitches :tongue:imp:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say its a pretty even mix? Maybe the girls are more talkative lol

Also talking of girls I had a short chat with the most stereotypical middle class girl ever at the station

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5995
I AMMM :woo:

What date? Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5996
Original post by AlligatorSky
Hey, do you know what the exact date is? And whether it's in Dubai or like the surrounding cities such as Sharjah or Ajman?

This should help, just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the dates of the matches and where they are held.
http://series.cricket.com.pk/pakistan-vs-southafrica-2013/schedule/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rabalem
This should help, just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the dates of the matches and where they are held.
http://series.cricket.com.pk/pakistan-vs-southafrica-2013/schedule/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, thank you.
Reply 5998
Original post by rabalem
ahh, cant argue with that!

I know lol
Reply 5999
Original post by de_monies
I'd say its a pretty even mix? Maybe the girls are more talkative lolAlso talking of girls I had a short chat with the most stereotypical middle class girl ever at the stationPosted from TSR Mobile
Yeh I thought it was quite even aswell.

Latest