The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Staying at Manor Park 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by com4con
Gunna be in flat 66, room 1. Ahh man, getting excited with how close its getting!

Yeah me too! Do you have Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 241
Original post by Tofarides
Yes WE=WH probably..! There is no something wrong with Bellerby Court but i prefered from the start to be at the main campus of Manor Park with some friends coming all togetheer and because bellerby is a bit isolated, which is not a big problem but if i find a swap i would not say no...do you know anyone or you can help me?

ohhh I understand!!! I think that 3-4 weeks after we arrive there will be a list in which says if there are available rooms
Reply 242
Original post by sahara101
Hey guys, I'm Alexander Fleming block E, 45-5:smile:

Hey, I've sent you a private message .
Reply 243
I've bought the resnet wifi thingy, but does anyone know when we will get it or where we collect it from?
Reply 244
Original post by cwood166
I've bought the resnet wifi thingy, but does anyone know when we will get it or where we collect it from?

You'll get an email once you move in with the details of when/where to pick it up.
Reply 245
Original post by froso
ohhh I understand!!! I think that 3-4 weeks after we arrive there will be a list in which says if there are available rooms

Ok thanks anyway! ;-)
Je na se dume jame se lies meres !
Reply 246
Hello all! :wavey:

I'm staying in Wealden House (Bellerby), Anyone else in Bellerby Court?

Studying: Chemical Engineering :smile:
Original post by WesleyT
Hello all! :wavey:

I'm staying in Wealden House (Bellerby), Anyone else in Bellerby Court?

Studying: Chemical Engineering :smile:

I'm in Bellerby Court but in West Sussex House. I'm studying aerospace engineering :smile:
Reply 248
Original post by Danniella Hurt
I'm in Bellerby Court but in West Sussex House. I'm studying aerospace engineering :smile:

Hi :biggrin:
Ah another engineer! What day are you moving in to your room ?
Original post by WesleyT

Hiya, I'm moving in on the 28th you?
Reply 250
Hiya, I'm moving in on the 28th you?

I'm moving in on the Sunday, 29th. I'm just wandering how far the 'free, temporary' car park will be from the actual accommodation.. :P
Reply 251
Ronald Ross flat 51??
Original post by WesleyT
I'm moving in on the Sunday, 29th. I'm just wandering how far the 'free, temporary' car park will be from the actual accommodation.. :P

I have no idea tbh but I can tell you when I move in. It probably isn't that far away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253
Original post by WesleyT

I am in West Sussex House as well, moving in on the 28th. I think room 7. Economics is my subject, so hi scientists
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zw93
I am in West Sussex House as well, moving in on the 28th. I think room 7. Economics is my subject, so hi scientists

What floor are you on?
Reply 255
I have no idea tbh but I can tell you when I move in. It probably isn't that far away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks! :smile:
I had a look on Google Maps and saw there was a small parking area out front.. but depending how many people are arriving on Sunday it might be chock-full haha

I wonder if anyone knows where the 'AP HelpDesk 23AP00' is? I received an email saying this is where I can collect the ResNet wifi thing on welcome weekend :P
Reply 256
Original post by Zw93

I'm actually staying in Wealden House,, but at least we are in the same area :smile:

And Economics is a social science so..
One of us. One of us. :tongue:
Ooo nice to see some more engineers about! I'm going to be a postgrad doing Mobile Comms Systems (Electronic Engineering), but undergrad was in maths, so if you need a hand with maths-y things then let me know =) I'm in Ronald Ross 34 (Block G), havent seen anyone else in my flat yet =(
Original post by cainprince1
Ooo nice to see some more engineers about! I'm going to be a postgrad doing Mobile Comms Systems (Electronic Engineering), but undergrad was in maths, so if you need a hand with maths-y things then let me know =) I'm in Ronald Ross 34 (Block G), havent seen anyone else in my flat yet =(

Reply 259
If we haven't found that many people that we will be living with, do you think that means that they are likely to be international students? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending