Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gouratiltzen
Re: Which school would you send your children to a private or public

How unfortunate.

Quoting something i said as a joke weeks ago? Cute.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Didn't still hear anything from them since the 2 week email, sounds like a reject -.-...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 802
Anyone here has already got an Offer for econometrics&ME?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by josiejo1970
I know - it is so strange that everyone has heard within 2 weeks except a group of us from maths department that received their 2 week email on 7th October. It makes me think there is a problem and I'm worried my application is missing or misplaced or something.

Oh dear - I hadn't even thought about that possibility :frown:

I really want to know what's happening, but I'm too scared to email them :frown:
Original post by bluebell_flames

I really want to know what's happening, but I'm too scared to email them :frown:

Maybe you're borderline applicants/ there is more competition than they expected so they are holding you guys back?
Reply 805

Smae here. Applied for math with econ and received the two weeks email on 7th of OCT yet havent got the five weeks email.
So scared!
Any straight economics applicants received any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 807
Original post by meekayla
Hey a fellow Austrian :biggrin:
Didn't think there were any on here!
I'm from Graz. Congrats on getting the 5 weeks email... I'm still waiting for IR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hi there :wink: When did you send off your application? I'm sure you'll get your 5 weeks mail soon :wink:
Never thought an update email (not even an offer), would have so much significance in my life...
Original post by Sun_Bear
Maybe you're borderline applicants/ there is more competition than they expected so they are holding you guys back?

Original post by fiona16
Smae here. Applied for math with econ and received the two weeks email on 7th of OCT yet havent got the five weeks email.
So scared!

This is now the 5th person on TSR alone who received the 2 week email on that exact date who hasn't heard anything in 3 weeks. I very much doubt that this is because we are ALL borderline.
Reply 810
This is now the 5th person on TSR alone who received the 2 week email on that exact date who hasn't heard anything in 3 weeks. I very much doubt that this is because we are ALL borderline.

omg five whole people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sun_Bear
Just got an email saying i have to wait 12 weeks for a reply :'(

Was this after you got the 5 week email? (Or have you received the 5 week email infact?)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Was this after you got the 5 week email? (Or have you received the 5 week email infact?)

Nope, i got this as my receipt email
Reply 813
Original post by kaufman
Anyone here has already got an Offer for econometrics&ME?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm applying for the same course too! I got the 5 week mail but no follow up ever since. What about you?

i agree with - how rude of OP
Original post by azns
omg five whole people

Posted from TSR Mobile

bit rude!! It is a huge coincidence!
Reply 816
Original post by josiejo1970
bit rude!! It is a huge coincidence!

it's really not

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got the 5 week email from LSE for Law! :biggrin:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for an offer but at least I'm still in the game :tongue:
Anyone got the 5 week email for Philosophy and Economics?

Considering that just about everyone on TSR has heard from LSE within at most 2 weeks following the 2 week email, the fact that 5 out of 5 people who received that email on a specific date from a specific department haven't heard from them after 3 weeks is a bit of coincidence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending