The Student Room Group

How many times do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Why not?? :O

Uh.. how could I prove it???

You look a lot like someone I used to know. A lot - except his hair were more blond-ish and I had no idea if he had any ability to do the eyebrow thingy.
Hmm let me see - write on a piece of paper something like ''SoftPunch has the best profile evaaaa'' :wink:
putting makeup on, taking makeup off and every time i need the bathroom. I'd say about 4 times a day
Original post by SoftPunch
WELCOME BACK!!! :awesome:
How come you got banned before? :s-smilie:

Thank you!! :bigsmile:

For the most pointless reason ever, possibly in the whole of TSR history >.< :cry2:
Original post by Maid Marian
Thank you!! :bigsmile:

For the most pointless reason ever, possibly in the whole of TSR history >.< :cry2:

Probably for being too promiscuous
What was it for??
Was it for spamming - someone reported me for spamming (and they showed me the post) and it was nowhere close to being a spam. I am still angry - gonna create a thread about the unfairness I think :wink:

Yeah, I posted ":s-smilie:" to someone, and got banned for it.
Absolutely ridiculous. The mods are completely loony :cry2:

Original post by Dr. Django
Probably for being too promiscuous

:erm:

:erm:

:tongue: I keeeed! How long were you banned for ?
Reply 46
You look a lot like someone I used to know. A lot - except his hair were more blond-ish and I had no idea if he had any ability to do the eyebrow thingy.
Hmm let me see - write on a piece of paper something like ''SoftPunch has the best profile evaaaa'' :wink:

100_5846.jpg

Greetings from Liverpool!
Too many
Reply 48
There is a mirror above my toilet and I drink a lot of coffee, resulting in me looking in the mirror rather a lot. However, I look like I have never seen a mirror.
Reply 49
100_5846.jpg

Aww haha :tongue: I actually believed you when just not too long ago I went onto your prof and saw your album - interesting how you have some pics of yourself with caption ''I don't know how it ended up here!'' :rolleyes:
But I am gonna safe this and maybe make it my prof pic so people know how awesome my prof is - especially counting the fact I don't force ppl to write this stuff :wink:
And congratulations on the moving eyebrow thingy - it's a very useful talent! :biggrin:
I look in the mirror all the time, its a big habit of mine :tongue: if theres a mirror there i have to look in it
:tongue: I keeeed! How long were you banned for ?

Oh :tongue: One week, ehehehe :tongue:

Hahahaha I am sorry for laughing, but yes it has to win the prize for the most retarded reason ever!

I know!! :sigh: Sighh..

The mods are probably robots, anyway.
Oh :tongue: One week, ehehehe :tongue:

Wow that's pretty damn long hahah...rebel :cool:
100_5846.jpg

You have super nice nails!! :daydreaming:

Hehehe :colone: :colone:
Same!!! I don't really ever feel the need to actually get up and look at my face but then walking past mirrors, reflective surfaces I cannot help and stare :tongue:

yeah i do it all the time, car windows and everything :lol:
Reply 56
Aww haha :tongue: I actually believed you when just not too long ago I went onto your prof and saw your album - interesting how you have some pics of yourself with caption ''I don't know how it ended up here!'' :rolleyes:
But I am gonna safe this and maybe make it my prof pic so people know how awesome my prof is - especially counting the fact I don't force ppl to write this stuff :wink:
And congratulations on the moving eyebrow thingy - it's a very useful talent! :biggrin:

Iiii'mm... Yeah I may have to update my profile, I don't know when the last time I did that :')

I'm thinking, Britain's Got Talent? :P
Reply 57

I am sorry to break the flirting chit chat but that's the usual amount of time :colonhash:
Enough times.
Reply 59
You have super nice nails!! :daydreaming:

Thanks! I cut them recently, long nails aren't easy to play guitar with! (At least, not fingerstyle) Someone once said I have very feminine nails..

Quick Reply

Latest