The Student Room Group

More 'masculine'/alpha girls, what are your tastes?

Some women who are attractive to me are quite masculine in their energy, though still feminine, like, competitive, lean, some muscle, shoulders , strong jaw etc, quite flat chested etc, maybe they are higher testoaterone also.

Just curious to anyone, what are these girls like sexually, to anyone who dated one, and what do their tastes(yours if you are one) tend to be, I read on such girl on here who said she likes 'softer' guys. Are they unemotional too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've always been attracted to more masculine girls. Not ones who look like men but like you say, ones with strong jaw lines, masculine energy and dominance, muscle etc. It could be because I myself don't have high testosterone as a guy or perhaps something to do with how I was brought up when I was younger. I somehow don't think they would be attracted to a guy like me however.

I can't answer how they are sexually because I'm a virgin, but I assume they have a high sex drive.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Bassetts
I've always been attracted to more masculine girls. Not ones who look like men but like you say, ones with strong jaw lines, masculine energy and dominance, muscle etc. It could be because I myself don't have high testosterone as a guy or perhaps something to do with how I was brought up when I was younger. I somehow don't think they would be attracted to a guy like me however.

I can't answer how they are sexually because I'm a virgin, but I assume they have a high sex drive.

Yeah, I read some research that they are more into masturbation than sex, I guess it dictates the clitoris, and sex drive. It just intrigues me. Some do like softer guys and not extra manly ones as romantic partners, it's a yin yang thing. I am curious if they are less fertile and if sex is better or aorse, ie is their aura of challenge just that they are sexually less compatibale or can they offer more? I think it's the intensity and drive I go for.
Reply 3
I don't know if I have any helpful stuff but I guess I'm 'masculine' in some aspects. I'm curvy but thin, I lift at the gym and I love all sport. People often say I'm a guy in a girl's body. As for sex, I like s&m, have an extremely high sex drive and don't get emotionally attached.
I fit quite a lot of those criteria but I don't like "softer" men. It just means that my criteria for men's masculinity goes up lol. So basically I like men who are way more masculine than average.
Reply 5
Original post by Dragonfly07
I fit quite a lot of those criteria but I don't like "softer" men. It just means that my criteria for men's masculinity goes up lol. So basically I like men who are way more masculine than average.

What the heck is 'more masculine than average' ?
Reply 6
Original post by ct2k7
What the heck is 'more masculine than average' ?

Someone who's more masculine than the average male? Makes complete sense over here.
Reply 7
Original post by tooosh
Someone who's more masculine than the average male? Makes complete sense over here.

/sigh/

Define 'masculine'.
I'm small but boisterous, can be loud and do like to tell my guys my mind. I have defined bone structure in my face and I'm fairly thin although I have a decent figuire- I'm not a stick, I'm an 8 clothes size. Tomboyish tendancies but dress feminine mostly. Like sports.

It depends on the man.

I can like thin guys. I quite like chunky guys who aren't necessarily muscular. But in terms of physical attributes it varies...

Personality wise I just want them to be nice and caring to me and gentle in bed.

I'd be careful about making generalisations because these kinds of preferences are largely formed during childhood and even women with similar physical attributes will often have had completely different upbringings
Reply 9
Original post by ct2k7
/sigh/

Define 'masculine'.

Could be any stereotypically manly trait from liking whiskey to lifting weights.

It's very obvious what she meant regardless of whether she used the term right...
why what are you boys like yourselves?
Reply 11
Original post by tooosh
Could be any stereotypically manly trait from liking whiskey to lifting weights.

It's very obvious what she meant regardless of whether she used the term right...

those are things which one can do to appear more masculine. My bf lifts weights, appears masculine but is anything but masculine. I just call him a big soft bear most of the time, because that's exactly what he is.
I really didn't think this thread would go anywhere beyond the third post, honestly.
Reply 13
Original post by + polarity -
I really didn't think this thread would go anywhere beyond the third post, honestly.

hi :sexface:
Original post by ct2k7
hi :sexface:

do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to post again? :sexface:
Reply 15
Original post by ct2k7
those are things which one can do to appear more masculine. My bf lifts weights, appears masculine but is anything but masculine. I just call him a big soft bear most of the time, because that's exactly what he is.

Well obviously masculine covers a huge number of traits and it's possible to be masculine in some ways and not in other ways.

I thought you were going to devolve the thread into a discussion on gender roles, societal expectations and the like :rolleyes:
Reply 16
do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to post again? :sexface:

I don't believe in love at first sight, I believe in attraction at first sites but given that we've "seen" each other multiple times, it's love.

please post again :sexface:
Reply 17
Original post by tooosh
Well obviously masculine covers a huge number of traits and it's possible to be masculine in some ways and not in other ways.

I thought you were going to devolve the thread into a discussion on gender roles, societal expectations and the like :rolleyes:

Yes.

we can still go that way though :P
Alpha girls are usually girls that go for chavs, tbh.

Nah, your mistaking it for one of your threads. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending