The Student Room Group

I want to go clubbing, but I have no one to go with

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I kind of have a closely related problem. Apart from my university flat mates I don't have anyone to go with either. However, I have went out loads of times since coming to university in September but I have the opposite problem of that I actually go out a lot but the people I go out with are boring because they don't do anything at the clubs, they don't dance or anything they just stand in the smoking area for hours or spend ages at the bar trying to get a drink and when they eventually do they just stand around drinking watching everyone else have fun raving on the dance floor because you can't drink and be on the dance floor at the same time and when they're finished they just go to the bar again. I obviously don't want to dance all by myself, I thought it would be alright since no one would really notice that you're all by yourself but it's not the case and it actually is opposed to what i would of thought, pretty boring dancing by yourself. As far as i'm concerned my flat mates would be better suited going to a pub rather than a club which i'd rather not do anyway.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by princessblush
Lol im Asian. I have long hair, fair skin and im a size 10/12. haha i'm not ugly. lool i'm assuming ur a guy. I'd only go with u if u were a girl x :frown: sorry x

What sort of Asian?
are u a guy or a girl? :smile: and Japanese and dutch :P
(edited 10 years ago)
There should so be a TSR girls night out :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Hi again, all. I've recently found out about companies that organise pub and bar crawls in my city - it's supposed to be a good way to meet new people (locals, students and tourists!) and go to bars and clubbing with, so it should be perfect for me :biggrin:. When I have more money and Christmas is over, I'll definitely give one of these a go in the new year :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi again, all. I've recently found out about companies that organise pub and bar crawls in my city - it's supposed to be a good way to meet new people (locals, students and tourists!) and go to bars and clubbing with, so it should be perfect for me :biggrin:. When I have more money and Christmas is over, I'll definitely give one of these a go in the new year :smile:

Do tell :smile:
Okay, so I've got the most boring flat mates. All they do is eat, sleep and play PS3. I love going out to dance and have a good laugh but I have no one to go with. Anyone interesting in Leicester?
Reply 107
Original post by murdaonzidansfloor
okay, so i've got the most boring flat mates. All they do is eat, sleep and play ps3.

eat sleep rav​e
Reply 108
I'm 19 and I've never been clubbing before. I would like to, but I've somehow managed to drift away from most of my old friends from school, and I don't really hang round with them much anymore. And the ones I've asked to go clubbing with, they always have some excuse like they have no money or something. I think maybe they're just boring though. Like, how much can it cost to go just once at least?

What else can I do? I am a loner who often goes places on my own, which I don't mind too much normally but I'm not sure it's very safe to go clubbing by myself? Help!

By the way I'm not at uni and I don't plan to go, at least not any time soon.

Anon as this is a little embarrassing.

Don't go clubbing = boring

You = brainwashed
Reply 109
Original post by MurdaOnZidansFloor
Okay, so I've got the most boring flat mates. All they do is eat, sleep and play PS3. I love going out to dance and have a good laugh but I have no one to go with. Anyone interesting in Leicester?

They sound like the perfect flatmates, eating and PS3 >>>
Original post by Ruffiio
eat sleep rav​e

REPEAT

As a brit, thinking of doing this in NYC on meetup.com
You're like me but i am a girl, the way you wrote it is something i would write n i wonder if wrote this lmao.
But yeah i drifted from my friends and have not been clubbing before and i am 19 almost 20
;:O

Anon because i do not want anyone to know me
it is personal embarrassing
Original post by fibrebiz
It's difficult to read the birth date correctly on a provisional driver's licence in low light. Particularly when somebody has written in black pen over the top of it.

LOOOOOOOOL naaa ahahahahaha
i'll go clubbing with ya! haa! im over in west london! what kind of music you into??
Why?

How have you been clubbing if you're only 17?

Who doesn't go clubbing at 17?
i have this problem!! i have had it a while... people don't like it or are in relationships or say they have no money... when in reality I don't think they like it.... which is fine too, but it suck for those of us who like clubbing :frown:
I need a clubbing friend or groupiee too, I'm in Somerset!
I do go clubbing it doesn't cost more than 15 to 20 pound to go clubbing.
Is Anyone here going to London South Bank university?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending