The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
I suspect the thread will be like this until Feb... Unless they start giving out rejections soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 301
Original post by samy96an
I suspect the thread will be like this until Feb... Unless they start giving out rejections soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Judging from last years thread, the very first interview invitation was given on the 20 something of December. But the interviews were in February. This year the "selection day" aka interview is in march. So I don't know when we'll be hearing back.
Should be 12. Left side number * right side number decreasing as you go down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wild&young
Should be 12. Left side number * right side number decreasing as you go down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by TheBestDon

Why isn't it 6?

https://www.facebook.com/PTI.Youth.Overseas.Force/posts/518646774851490

It is 6 !!!! We probably didn't realise the 4 was missing

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is 6 !!!! We probably didn't realise the 4 was missing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! :biggrin:

This shows how bored we all are waiting for Soton to reply :P
I think is 6
8=56 (7x8)
7=42 (6x7)
6=30 (5x6)
5=20 (4x5)
4=12 (3x4)
3=6 (2x3)
2=2 (2x1)
1=0 (1X0)
0=0(0x0)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CoolRunner
Haha! :biggrin:

This shows how bored we all are waiting for Soton to reply :P

Or it shows how genius you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

I got email from southampton stating to supply some more info. Anyone got anything? It started that they are currently screening my application. I think it is a good sign, isn't it? I am european and I came to the UK in 2010 but i started to do my a levels in 2012...and they said that i have a gap in education between those two years. But because I wasn't in education, i wrote them that i have been working. Do you think it is acceptable?

I hope soon they will start giving out interviews coz I just can't wait.

Good luck to everyone
Original post by petraarifin
Hey guys,

I got email from southampton stating to supply some more info. Anyone got anything? It started that they are currently screening my application. I think it is a good sign, isn't it? I am european and I came to the UK in 2010 but i started to do my a levels in 2012...and they said that i have a gap in education between those two years. But because I wasn't in education, i wrote them that i have been working. Do you think it is acceptable?

Good luck to everyone

Yeah, I'm sure thats fine :smile:

Southampton haven't responded to me since. I think that's a good sign that I provided enough information.

Same here, the wait is killing me :O
Original post by Acylation23
Yeah, I'm sure thats fine :smile:

Southampton haven't responded to me since. I think that's a good sign that I provided enough information.

Same here, the wait is killing me :O

which unis did you apply to? have you got any interviews/offers? what about your GCSEs and AS level grades? If you don't mind asking you :smile:
Hey guys,

Good luck to everyone

You might have received that email because you didn't supply them with enough info for them to see if your eligible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You might have received that email because you didn't supply them with enough info for them to see if your eligible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they asked me 2 things. the first one was about what i did between 2010-2012...this information was in employment section clearly with all the dates...and another thing was about grades. You know, tutor told us that we don't have to specify if the grades are AS or A2 because we are putting the names of the units and modules so they will be able to recognize and distinguish. all these information were in...so probably lady who sent me an email was new :P but you know i still think it is a good sign for me...they did not reject my application but were kind of interested :smile:
they asked me 2 things. the first one was about what i did between 2010-2012...this information was in employment section clearly with all the dates...and another thing was about grades. You know, tutor told us that we don't have to specify if the grades are AS or A2 because we are putting the names of the units and modules so they will be able to recognize and distinguish. all these information were in...so probably lady who sent me an email was new :P but you know i still think it is a good sign for me...they did not reject my application but were kind of interested :smile:

I am sure it's good news if they bothered to do that. Do you mind me asking when you applied to Southampton ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am sure it's good news if they bothered to do that. Do you mind me asking when you applied to Southampton ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completed and sent off my application to my tutor 30/09/2013 but my tutor sent it off 14/10/2013. I was so angry that time. what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending