The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by holly432
hahaha, and I applied to Leicester, Southampton, Cambridge and Newcastle! 2 the same and others kind of similar! :tongue:

Oh yeah :smile: have you heard back from Southampton yet? Im not really expecting much as my UKCAT is 720 :/
Reply 1701
Original post by joeymr
Oh yeah :smile: have you heard back from Southampton yet? Im not really expecting much as my UKCAT is 720 :/

I had my interview at southampton on the 10th december but haven't heard anything since. not sure if offers have started going out :s-smilie: I would say that with 720 you've got a good shot at interview there
Reply 1702
I had my interview at southampton on the 10th december but haven't heard anything since. not sure if offers have started going out :s-smilie: I would say that with 720 you've got a good shot at interview there

Hmmm :/ how did you find it? Idk, its pretty low with their new admissions process, i think if i do get one it wont be till like the last date :L
Reply 1703
Original post by joeymr
Hmmm :/ how did you find it? Idk, its pretty low with their new admissions process, i think if i do get one it wont be till like the last date :L

just checked the thread and apparently offers started going out 3 weeks ago haha, shows how much I check that thread oh dear. and the interview is fine, nothing unusual :smile: an interview is an interview whenever you get it! :smile: have you heard back from anywhere you've had interviews at?
Reply 1704
just checked the thread and apparently offers started going out 3 weeks ago haha, shows how much I check that thread oh dear. and the interview is fine, nothing unusual :smile: an interview is an interview whenever you get it! :smile: have you heard back from anywhere you've had interviews at?

Oh no! Im sure you'll get one anyway :smile: Leicester is my only interview ive had so far, ive got Manchester in two weeks and i got rejected from Oxford :P (BMAT is a pain in the ass) wbu?
Reply 1705
Original post by joeymr
Oh no! Im sure you'll get one anyway :smile: Leicester is my only interview ive had so far, ive got Manchester in two weeks and i got rejected from Oxford :P (BMAT is a pain in the ass) wbu?

I guess we shall see! I had my 4 interviews over november/december time :smile: and I had an offer from cambridge on the 4th (which I definitely wasn't expecting) and 10000000% agreed, bmat was not my friend
Reply 1706

I had my interview for Soton on 10th and had an offer just before Christmas, just to let you know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1707
Original post by LibbyG
I had my interview for Soton on 10th and had an offer just before Christmas, just to let you know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I think I remember speaking to you about doing 4 a levels and how southampton would view it or something??? (I think)
thanks for letting me know and congratulations on your offer!
Reply 1708
Hi I think I remember speaking to you about doing 4 a levels and how southampton would view it or something??? (I think)
thanks for letting me know and congratulations on your offer!

Thank you :smile: Possibly :') A few people asked me how many I did :') Did you tell me about your EPQ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if Leicester will give out post interview rejections soon or only at the end of the application process?
Reply 1710
Original post by LibbyG
Thank you :smile: Possibly :') A few people asked me how many I did :') Did you tell me about your EPQ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope that wasn't me :smile: Have you heard from anywhere else?
Reply 1711
Nope that wasn't me :smile: Have you heard from anywhere else?

It wad worth a guess :') I have an offer from Birmingham and have withdrawn from Nottingham because it was my fourth choice :smile: I'd ask you back but I've seen them above, congrats on Cambridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
definitely! my interview went ok (apart from that station that most people didn't like) where else have you applied? :smile:

Original post by joeymr
Haha, yeah im definitely aware of that station :colondollar:
Applied to Leicester, Manchester, Oxford and Southampton :smile: how about you?

Which one was that one (pm me please:smile:)? I thought they were all pretty **** haha
Reply 1713
are you meant to answer as many questions as they have or is it ok to expand your answers meaning that you will only answer a few questions????
I know this might be a stupid question, considering all of you are talking about offers, but are they still sending out interview invites? Should I just give up on all the hopes?
Original post by Dr. Django
I've had one at newcastle too and I have leeds next week :smile: I also applied to edinburgh but they dont interview! Awesome to get your first choice, Leicester is great :smile:

When's your Leeds one? Mine's on Friday :smile:
Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal
When's your Leeds one? Mine's on Friday :smile:

Wednesday :smile: Good luck!!
Original post by Dr. Django
Wednesday :smile: Good luck!!

You too!! :smile: Hopefully you'll do great and ace it!
Original post by goodluck96
I know this might be a stupid question, considering all of you are talking about offers, but are they still sending out interview invites? Should I just give up on all the hopes?

No I don't think so! It depends what your pre-interview score was really. But it looks like people are still getting interviews so stay patient :smile: no news is often good news

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adersh96
i got it at 11:20 and thanks a lot! you got an interview yet?

Nope, havnt heard anything yet :dong: Still holding onto HOPE! :tongue:
Hope ur interview goes well. Got/had any other interviews yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending