The Student Room Group

Guys do u prefer girls without make up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
thanks guys:smile: I don't smudge the eyeliner further in because it makes my eyes appear smaller, might try just blending it more, I sometimes wear a small amount of black eye shadow so it's not so much of a contrast:smile:
I know it's in fashion not to have mascara/eyeliner underneath the eye but that doesn't suit me either it makes me look like my eyes are a really narrow shape! haha:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do not like orange (faces).
During the week, I can't be bothered with applying make up. I just put on some tinted moisturizer, brown eyeliner, and mascara. When the weekend rolls around, then it's time to have some fun :colone:
Reply 43
Original post by shiva300
thank you for the nice comments guys:smile:
the photo doesn't have a filter, it was the light and my phone camera... I just use foundation, mascara and eyeliner usually

Posted from TSR Mobile

Post more pictures so the whole world can white knight you.
Reply 44
Tinted moisturiser and mascara during the week.
Tinted moisturiser, mascara, blush and lipstick, but all light and still pretty natural.

My other half doesnt like too much makeup.
thanks guys:smile: I don't smudge the eyeliner further in because it makes my eyes appear smaller, might try just blending it more, I sometimes wear a small amount of black eye shadow so it's not so much of a contrast:smile:
I know it's in fashion not to have mascara/eyeliner underneath the eye but that doesn't suit me either it makes me look like my eyes are a really narrow shape! haha:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ur eyebrows r horribly straight at the ends
Reply 46
Just use an eyeliner once a week. It's such a beautiful cosmetic!
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
If you want my honest opinion, then I would say that it's whatever makes the girl happier. Make-up or no make-up, it's your choice, not mine.

But I also want to look well..I' m not confident in my taste
Original post by SophieGloria
I wear a lot of make up because I really enjoy applying it, although some days I won't put any on if I'm just hanging around at home or going to the shops. Often I'll wear foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, blusher, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. It doesn't look caked on if you apply it properly and aren't overly liberal with the face products. I take anything from 0 to 40 minutes to do it, depending on how adventurous I'm feeling. :smile:

Do u use skin care in the morning? I guess yes and then you have to apply many kinds of product on your face. I just wonder how you handle it..
Reply 49
I really don't mind either way. If they do wear it, it's probably to boost their self-confidence, which I don't mind what so ever, if they don't wear it, I hardly notice tbh.
Original post by lraul
Do u use skin care in the morning? I guess yes and then you have to apply many kinds of product on your face. I just wonder how you handle it..

Yes I do. Handle it in what way? I enjoy applying it so it's not a problem from that perspective... :smile:
Not a fan of makeup at all. It kinda grosses me out.
Reply 52
18 and I still don't own any makeup apart from mascara! I feel like if I started using concealer or whatever, I'd not be able to leave home without it on... D: p.s boys just hate the cake faced look (I didn't even know they could tell when a girl's wearing makeup!)
Reply 53
Original post by Some random guy
Not a fan of makeup at all. It kinda grosses me out.

even eyeliner/mascara/lipstick? With face stuff (foundation), I'd understand.
+ what's wrong with my name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

if thats your real name then your named after a hindu god lol

you remind me of katie hopkins when she said she didnt like children named after places and her daughter was named india
Reply 55
Original post by lraul
Then u' ll feel disappointed when u see them without make up..
Maybe you prefer girls with make up just for it looks good and men all like to look at beauties...But when you see their 'real' face(if you have a chance ), your impression on them may be even worse..
contrast

I can't see your point, all I said was I don't mind girls wearing make up. And let me rephrase my sentence from the previous post: I'm not a big fan of too much make-up. I don't know why you jumped to the conclusion "then u' ll feel disappointed when u see them without make up". Are you telling me to be disappointed whenever I see a girl without make up? Why do you wear make up anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
I don't really care as long as you look fit
Reply 57
there's this amazing thing called getting a tan, my profile picture was 3 years ago after a holiday... I have now paled back to white. The lighting in the face photo also doesn't help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao thanks for the attitude. I didn't know there was this thing called tanning, thanks for informing me.

+ what's wrong with my name?

Nothing, the name 'shiva' has strong Indian connotations, and coupled with the tone of your skin in your avatar, it's reasonable to assume you could be Indian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by rickfloss
if thats your real name then your named after a hindu god lol

you remind me of katie hopkins when she said she didnt like children named after places and her daughter was named india

erm how does that have any relevance then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dishonest self-righteous answer:

Yes, you look better without make-up

True answer:

I like girls who look so good they don't need make-up

Quick Reply

Latest