The Student Room Group

can't revise

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hisoka
wait, what?! kite dies? i don't read the manga, please don't tell me that that's a spoiler alert. :eek:

Uhm, it happens wayyyyyyyyyy before the current episodes.

Didn't you watch that episode?!!?!?
Reply 21
Original post by Lord Frieza
Uhm, it happens wayyyyyyyyyy before the current episodes.

Didn't you watch that episode?!!?!?

i did, but i didn't think he was dead. gon was gonna save him, right?
Original post by hisoka
i did, but i didn't think he was dead. gon was gonna save him, right?

No, no. He is GONE.

Remember when Gon tries to hug him but kept getting slapped back?
Well Kite was just a puppet of Nen used by Pitou, ultimately Gon realises that, he can't save Kite because the real Kite is dead.

His aim now is to avenge Kite, that's why he was 'raring to fight' Pitou!

None of this is a spoiler btw
Reply 23
Try working with a group and testing each other on parts of the syllabus
Reply 24
No, no. He is GONE.

Remember when Gon tries to hug him but kept getting slapped back?
Well Kite was just a puppet of Nen used by Pitou, ultimately Gon realises that, he can't save Kite because the real Kite is dead.

His aim now is to avenge Kite, that's why he was 'raring to fight' Pitou!

None of this is a spoiler btw

oh damn. i guess i was lying to myself. and don't worry, i've just gone on and read other threads about hxh. spoiled everything for myself. i don't really mind lol. do you watch naruto?
Reply 25
Original post by shahidk1
Try working with a group and testing each other on parts of the syllabus

ah, i'm afraid group work never works for me. i'm the type that gets distracted easily when i'm around people. thanks though. i know what to do now! :biggrin:
Original post by hisoka
oh damn. i guess i was lying to myself. and don't worry, i've just gone on and read other threads about hxh. spoiled everything for myself. i don't really mind lol. do you watch naruto?

nooooooooo, don't spoil it!!

I've only watched the anime.

And noo, I don't like Naruto ><

I have a feeling I'm distracting you, go revise ;P
Reply 27
Original post by hisoka
ah, i'm afraid group work never works for me. i'm the type that gets distracted easily when i'm around people. thanks though. i know what to do now! :biggrin:

I know how you feel. Try putting wagers in if the person who gets the most correct answer than they will have to treat the group to something
Reply 28
I know how you feel. Try putting wagers in if the person who gets the most correct answer than they will have to treat the group to something

best. idea. ever. :colone:
Reply 29
nooooooooo, don't spoil it!!

I've only watched the anime.

And noo, I don't like Naruto ><

I have a feeling I'm distracting you, go revise ;P

how can you not like naruto?! it's so funny and i swear i cried bazillion times already. i've only just started watching it, got a looooong way to go before i'm up to date though.

and maybe a teeny bit. and yes sir.
Reply 30
Original post by hisoka
best. idea. ever. :colone:

The last year 13 who use to work in a group. Whenever they said 'lets revise' they ended up misbehaving. What are you going to wager?
Reply 31
The last year 13 who use to work in a group. Whenever they said 'lets revise' they ended up misbehaving. What are you going to wager?

whoever gets the least answers right gets smacked on the face twice on each cheek by each person on the table.
Reply 32
Original post by hisoka
whoever gets the least answers right gets smacked on the face twice on each cheek by each person on the table.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That's a great idea! But then some of them can handle slaps to the face
Reply 33
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That's a great idea! But then some of them can handle slaps to the face

hah, my slaps are unforgettable. :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by hisoka

Original post by hisoka
hah, my slaps are unforgettable. :biggrin:

Try looking at other ideas beforehand. Giving slaps to peoples face does not always end nicely.
Reply 35
Original post by hisoka
looooooooooooooooooool

Try do something that is safe but you all dread the fact that you have to do it as a wager
Reply 36
Try do something that is safe but you all dread the fact that you have to do it as a wager

i've got it! chug a whole bottle of fizzy water.
Reply 37
Original post by hisoka
i've got it! chug a whole bottle of fizzy water.

Why not treating the group to a night out at restraunt or equivalant.
Reply 38
Why not treating the group to a night out at restraunt or equivalant.

nah, we're all broke.
Reply 39
Original post by hisoka
we're practically doing the same subjects! i hope you don't mind me asking this, but what exam board are you doing and how are you finding the content? by the way, the advice is pretty helpful. :biggrin:

Im glad I could help! I am doing maths with CCEA, biology and geography with AQA and chemistry with OCR spec A. There is a lot to learn for each subject and it is something I try to keep on top of as much as I can! Definitely have to keep focused as much as possible! What are your exam boards? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest