The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2400
Does anyone have any theories as to why leicester added another interview?
Original post by Eljshaw

Who knows...but I am now relying on Leicester for an interview now.... Leeds slipped away from me now... :frown: I doubt it but you never know....
Reply 2402
Original post by Dr Shillingout
Who knows...but I am now relying on Leicester for an interview now.... Leeds slipped away from me now... :frown: I doubt it but you never know....

Good luck, hope you get an invite...
Are there any offers today??
I saw that least year those who had their interviews in January heard back at about this time :smile:

I had mine in the 28th. By the way I am an undergrad.
Did anyone who was interviewed in Jan hear back?
Original post by Dr Gin
Good luck, hope you get an invite...

Thanks. Have you got any other offers?
Reply 2405
Thanks. Have you got any other offers?

No offers. Awaiting outcome of interview at Keele and have interview at Leicester next week. No news from Brighton…
Very lucky to have 3 interviews but rejection from Leeds is still a big blow - no idea how to improve/change interview technique as don't really know what went wrong…
Have you got any offers from your other choices?
Original post by Eljshaw

Every one they've interviewed so far sucks?
Original post by Dr Gin
No offers. Awaiting outcome of interview at Keele and have interview at Leicester next week. No news from Brighton…
Very lucky to have 3 interviews but rejection from Leeds is still a big blow - no idea how to improve/change interview technique as don't really know what went wrong…
Have you got any offers from your other choices?

Rejections from Cardiff, Plymouth now Leeds...:frown: I felt the same about the Leeds interview..did not feel anything bad afterwards..will have to wait for the feedback.. but I am hoping for an interview from Leicester..long shot...looks like a gap year...
(edited 10 years ago)
Rejections from Cardiff, Plymouth now Leeds...:frown: I felt the same about the Leeds interview..did not feel anything bad afterwards..will have to wait for the feedback.. but I am hoping for an interview from Leicester..long shot...looks like a gap year...

I got rejected from Leeds today as well and I also thought it went OK...good luck with the rest of your application, don't give up! :smile:
Reply 2409
Original post by jimjam123
I got rejected from Leeds today as well and I also thought it went OK...good luck with the rest of your application, don't give up! :smile:

What deciles were you ranked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hl7495
What deciles were you ranked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1, 2, 3, 5, 6... in that order :smile: yourself?
Reply 2411
I got an interview at Leicester on the 18th! I also had a pre-interview rejection from Leeds and have been for an interview at Hull York!

Anyone mind telling me how they find the Leicester interview, not the content obviously but how they felt about it in general? Apparently its awful :/
Original post by rayaans
I got an interview at Leicester on the 18th! I also had a pre-interview rejection from Leeds and have been for an interview at Hull York!

Anyone mind telling me how they find the Leicester interview, not the content obviously but how they felt about it in general? Apparently its awful :/

Congrats bro!!! :smile:
I had mine on the 28th of Jan.

Overall, it was fun, there was a tour of the campus , it was beautiful might I add :biggrin:.
Every one at the uni was friendly and understanding

Hope it helps :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2413
Original post by purple and gold
Congrats bro!!! :smile:
I had mine on the 28th of Jan.

Overall, it was fun, there was a tour of the campus , it was beautiful might I add :biggrin:.
Every one at the uni was friendly and understanding

Hope it helps :smile:

TBF I got the interview invite on like the 2nd of January or something so its been ages and now Ive forgotten everything I prepared a month ago ha! Oh good, hopefully they wont be too psycho on me!
Reply 2414
Original post by Jckc123
I would not know, sorry. :frown:
I'm currently a first year student and got my offer about the end of february last year, two weeks after my interview. :smile:

Where are you applying from by the way?

Im from Dubai. I had my interview in December and I'm honestly just so tired of waiting. With every day that passes I'm just more and more afraid of getting a rejection.
Original post by medic77
Im from Dubai. I had my interview in December and I'm honestly just so tired of waiting. With every day that passes I'm just more and more afraid of getting a rejection.

Don't worry. :smile:
They take much longer time for internationals. My fellow international coursemate got her offer in April.
I guess they would have to reserve a few offers till later.

Good luck and all the best! :biggrin:
Has anyone received invites for the march date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2417
is it possible to get an interview if i have 56 pre-interview score?
So with another interview date introduced does this mean the interview offer ratio has increased? And anyone know the reason why they did this?
Original post by kollossal
So with another interview date introduced does this mean the interview offer ratio has increased? And anyone know the reason why they did this?

To be honest, I don't think anyone can tell you why there has been a new date. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending