The Student Room Group

Kings College London vs. Nottingham University

Hi everyone!
I've recently received offers from my two favourite universities to study children's nursing - KCL and Nottingham. I realise that they both have amazing reputations for nursing, but it's not so much the prestige or reputation which attracts me. Instead, I want to know from your personal opinions/experiences which you think is best in terms of hospitals, facilities, life after uni, prospects, nightlife, etc! Also about the course - if you can't compare them, could you give me some pros/cons of the university of course if you have studied there? :-) Thankyou!
Reply 1
I'd go for KCL because it's in the heart of LONDON! :biggrin:
Reply 2
I'm in the same situation for physics!
Really stuck as to how to choose :frown: Have you been to visit them both??
Original post by ra3096
Hi everyone!
I've recently received offers from my two favourite universities to study children's nursing - KCL and Nottingham. I realise that they both have amazing reputations for nursing, but it's not so much the prestige or reputation which attracts me. Instead, I want to know from your personal opinions/experiences which you think is best in terms of hospitals, facilities, life after uni, prospects, nightlife, etc! Also about the course - if you can't compare them, could you give me some pros/cons of the university of course if you have studied there? :-) Thankyou!

Nottingham university are going to stop doing nursing soon, nursing will instead be in Lincoln (nottingham students are common here) but on the upside in terms of transport (best transport service in the UK), living costs (anything is cheaper than london) getting out and about. For me its clear nottingham trumps London...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Darsh14
I'm in the same situation for physics!
Really stuck as to how to choose :frown: Have you been to visit them both??

hey sorry if this is late! i've been to visit them both, and i've decided on nottingham! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending