The Student Room Group

University of leicester vs University of kent for marketing

Hi! :smile: I need some help in choosing my university.

I got offers from university of leicester (management studies - marketing) and kent (business administration - marketing), but I am not sure which university is better for marketing course.

Please give me some suggestions!!!!! I'm really having trouble choosing between the two.

It would be great if you guys add a reason to your choice. :smile: :smile: :smile:

THANK YOU!!! :smile:
Reply 1
I'm literally in the same position, same course too ! have u visited both?
Reply 2
Original post by angelxox
I'm literally in the same position, same course too ! have u visited both?

no i haven't!! have you?
i also got in to royal holloway last week.
NOW i am even more confused which one to go. :eek:
Have you made up ur mind? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Yes I have been to both, they're both good uni's but i still can't decide :frown: I think i'm leaning towards leicester more because I got a taster of the course and I liked it plus its cheaper to live in than kent
Reply 4
Yes I have been to both, they're both good uni's but i still can't decide :frown: I think i'm leaning towards leicester more because I got a taster of the course and I liked it plus its cheaper to live in than kent

that is so true.. KENT has a prettier campus but their living cost is so much higher...:s-smilie:
my parents prefer KENT because leicester is located in the mid england.. lol
have you also been to royal holloway?
Reply 5
Original post by 95yerin
that is so true.. KENT has a prettier campus but their living cost is so much higher...:s-smilie:
my parents prefer KENT because leicester is located in the mid england.. lol
have you also been to royal holloway?

lol yeah same because I live in London they would prefer me to stay closer, no I haven't I didn't apply there. However,my sister happens to go theere lol the campus reminds me of harry potter
Reply 6
lol yeah same because I live in London they would prefer me to stay closer, no I haven't I didn't apply there. However,my sister happens to go theere lol the campus reminds me of harry potter

haha yes one of the most beautiful campus in the earth! i'm leaning towards royal holloway just cause of the campus lol
does she like the school?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by 95yerin
haha yes one of the most beautiful campus in the earth! i'm leaning towards royal holloway just cause of the campus lol
does she like the school?

Yepp loves it nd its close to home to so she can come back easily whenever she wants :smile:
Reply 8
Yepp loves it nd its close to home to so she can come back easily whenever she wants :smile:

thank you for your replies! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending