The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
Original post by joeymr
To those who have also been rejected, when did you get these emails from Leicester saying what percentage you got at interview? I havent got one, quite interested to see how poorly I did :tongue:

I didn't get one either, maybe they're trying to spare me the embarrassment hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3201
Original post by Keeks52
I would but does anyone know how you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email like 90 mins after initial rejection
Rejected post interview. I'm absolutely gutted. Got one more Uni to hear from.... Good luck everyone!
Reply 3203
Original post by joeymr
To those who have also been rejected, when did you get these emails from Leicester saying what percentage you got at interview? I havent got one, quite interested to see how poorly I did :tongue:

I didnt get one either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3204
Didn't get one here either; I guess they ran out of steam...
I got 60.1%
Original post by yourlot
I got an email like 90 mins after initial rejection

Did they say what your overall percentage was?
Original post by Alumno
What will you go for through extra? Just out of interest :smile:

I applied for Accounting and finance at bristol uni. dunno if i'll get it or not. they'd find me funny with my med personal statement though lol
Original post by rainerised
Congrats :smile: when was your interview?

Thanks! I had my interview on the 12th of December so I've been waiting for a while haha!
Original post by methylorange
Thanks! I had my interview on the 12th of December so I've been waiting for a while haha!

Yeah its been ages, I had mine on the 12th as well, still waiting though hopefully not too long left, I hate this waiting
Original post by LiSpi
So sorry to hear everyone's rejections today, simply nasty to leave it this long!
Have there been any A101 rejections?

It seems as though there has only been A100 today... Scary times :frown:
Original post by jimjam123
It seems as though there has only been A100 today... Scary times :frown:

Definitely - I'm dreading the days up until the 31st March, I really don't want to be rejected.
Reply 3212
Just received my rejection email saying competition was high blah blah blah...and
"Your overall interview score was: 64.2%"

Gave me option to consider another course (
Biological Sciences) urghh? No thanks Leicester :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 0612
Just received my rejection email saying competition was high blah blah blah...and

Sorry to hear that, but you have another offer right? and that's all you need!

All the best with your future studies mate :smile:
Reply 3214
So sorry to hear people have been getting rejected. I still haven't heard, but considering i messed up like 3 of the stations, and people have been rejected with 64% its not looking good :/

Congrats to the people with offers though!
Reply 3215
Original post by fallenangel
Sorry to hear that, but you have another offer right? and that's all you need!

All the best with your future studies mate :smile:

Yes I do :smile: offer from Birmingham, couldn't be more delighted and yes that is all I need tbh. I'm just ranting off because it took them more than 3 months to give me a rejection. All that waiting and hoping drove me crazy.
Reply 3216
Original post by 0612

Was that the only alternative subject that they offered? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3217
Original post by joeymr
Was that the only alternative subject that they offered? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they did I'm afraid or an option of reapplying next year with significant improvements in application/interview.

edit, sorry! 'Or our other wide range of undergraduate courses'
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3218
My score was 65% if that helps anyvody still im the lurch and i was rejected btw:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acardus
So sorry to hear people have been getting rejected. I still haven't heard, but considering i messed up like 3 of the stations, and people have been rejected with 64% its not looking good :/

Congrats to the people with offers though!

same here! and I haven't heard either.. do you think they're doing it in alphabetical order? I had my interview 11th dec, my surname begins with x :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending