The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Say something I'm giving up on you - Christina aguilera ft. Us waiting for Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
But like who's gonna stay up till 10 just to gradually give a bunch of 18 year offers :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1222
I got an offer around 4 its between here and Keele now I just need to see if i can get to one of their discovery days and my surname begins with A guys
Reply 1223
I unfortunately got rejected. :frown:
Original post by xoivz

Sorry to hear :frown: Hope your other choices go well! Out of interest what time did this come through?
Original post by xoivz

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get an offer from one of your other choices. Mind telling me what time you recieved the rejection?
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: I got rejected post interview from Lancaster a few days ago so I know the feeling :'( ut really sucks, i feel like I made a bond with uni and then we just broke up..
Do you have any other offers? I think whatever happens it will be for the best, just don't give up!
What time was it if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoivz

im sorry to hear that :/ did you hear now?
Reply 1228
Email came through UCAS at 4.31pm but only just checked.
Also waiting post interview from Bristol.
So I guess the rest of us will have to wait to hear :frown: do they give out offers on Saturday ever?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does this mean all the offers have been given out? :frown:
Original post by Gennygk123
Does this mean all the offers have been given out? :frown:

Really doubt it cause they haven't given out all the rejections either.
Original post by SimpsP
Really doubt it cause they haven't given out all the rejections either.

I hope they haven't, Its just that I have been reading the posts from before and last year it looked like all the offers were given out in one day....
i dont really get the point of just sending some replies on a friday if theyre not gonna give them all out on one day :s-smilie:
Original post by SimpsP
If we're left hanging over the weekend I will actually cry

Any offers from elsewhere?
Original post by Gennygk123
I hope they haven't, Its just that I have been reading the posts from before and last year it looked like all the offers were given out in one day....

remember people who rejected will not post as much, im just hoping they sent half of all replies and will send the rest on monday or later
other than that i think ALL the replies were sent in one day last year not just offers
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by DrumChops
Any offers from elsewhere?

I'm lucky as hell, I have 3 offers Leeds, Edinburgh and Birmingham but I was torn between Liverpool and Leeds so I really hope I get an offer. (It would probably make my decision a lot easier if I got a rejection though)

You?
Do you think it's possible that they they are sending them out in date order? Like they're sending out the outcomes of the Nov/Dec interviews first...(I haven't heard anything and I was interviewed January 29th).
Original post by jenniferg94
Do you think it's possible that they they are sending them out in date order? Like they're sending out the outcomes of the Nov/Dec interviews first...(I haven't heard anything and I was interviewed January 29th).

Nope I was interviewed very early December and haven't heard anything
Original post by hopeful doc
remember people who rejected will not post as much, im just hoping they sent half of all replies and will send the rest on monday or later
other than that i think ALL the replies were sent in one day last year not just offers

Yes I hope only half have been given out and it will be good news next week, I really loved Liverpool! its going to be a long weekend...

When did you have your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending