Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

any international offers yet?
Original post by crazybug18
any international offers yet?

Not yet...fingers crossed!!
Reply 1262
Original post by stotttyy
I think we'll hear on Monday, we just have to keep strong till then haha goodluck!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it seems they cant process everybody in one day, not enough resources
what they could have done is given out the first offers on the Thursday then nobody would wait all weekend which simply isn't fair
all the schools monitor tsr, maybe next year guys? Given some people were interviewed 4 months ago you cant say you didn't have time
I just want to know whether I'm having a gap year or not :frown: :frown: this weekend wait is already a disaster

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'd like to know too now :frown: so it's just Friday and Monday? And that's everyone? Also does anyone know how many offers are given out compared to how many were interviewed?
Original post by Rooroo96
Yeah I'd like to know too now :frown: so it's just Friday and Monday? And that's everyone? Also does anyone know how many offers are given out compared to how many were interviewed?

Pretty sure that's all published somewhere on Liverpool's site. I'm also certain that there's also a TSR page for the ratios of every school. Try looking around a bit first? :smile: Don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head but I THINK the interview : offer value is 2.1, which is pretty good. :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Arhh I have been waiting for soo long I had my interview on the 18th November and still no reply from looking at the previous threads I feel like the whole process is random... I hope everyone waiting gets a reply soon.. btw what did the email that UOL sent out read about the offers at end of march
Original post by charlotteallan95
I just want to know whether I'm having a gap year or not :frown: :frown: this weekend wait is already a disaster

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fully agree with you there. So emotional at the moment because of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student 1
Fully agree with you there. So emotional at the moment because of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's horrible! I can't focus on my revision at all my mind is so occupied with thinking about this :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1269
It's horrible! I can't focus on my revision at all my mind is so occupied with thinking about this :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This! I'm just going to assume that they'll get back to me on the 31st so I don't lose any more revision time haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1270
I honestly don't know how to handle this wait...

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 more days :frown: almost there, i think I'll actually cry if I get rejected :'( those 15 minutes 4 months ago was just not enough
Reply 1272
Out of curiosity, how many ethical questions did you get asked in your medicine interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1273
Original post by cbithas
Out of curiosity, how many ethical questions did you get asked in your medicine interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got asked one but i know some people got asked two

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbithas

Posted from TSR Mobile

In only got asked what ethical scenarios I had encountered at my work experience
It's okay :'( please don't let get you down too much! was rejected by Lancaster so I know what it's like and I have no other offers :frown: do you still have other unis to look forward to? It's all an experience really and i really learnt from my interviews, don't give up!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Rooroo96
In only got asked what ethical scenarios I had encountered at my work experience

Me too! And it was totally open ended they asked if I noticed anything and how I handled it and that was it

Overall my interview felt more like a friendly chat! It felt like it was so fast for 20 minutes!!!! Aaah it makes me nervous thinking back to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1277
Me too! And it was totally open ended they asked if I noticed anything and how I handled it and that was it

Overall my interview felt more like a friendly chat! It felt like it was so fast for 20 minutes!!!! Aaah it makes me nervous thinking back to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got asked 2 ethical scenarios and whether to judge if they were right or wrong - one of them was pretty horrible and threw me off a bit. Haha I still cringe looking back at some of my arguments

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbithas

Posted from TSR Mobile

They literally forgot to ask me until I was like out of the seat and then they were like 'oh wait have you read anything bout ethics'
People's interviews seem so different to mine. My interview was so simple and normal, not sure whether that's a good thing :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending