The Student Room Group

Fapping

Scroll to see replies

People who masturbate a lot live longer, that's all I need to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
you're a bit like a walking contradiction

Don't you mean he's a bit like a '****ing contradiction'?

:rofl:
Original post by KingStannis
9ec.jpg

Original post by sarcasmrules
90% of guys masturbate in the shower. The other 10% sing a song. Do you know what song?

[video="youtube;ebSYPnllFx8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSYPnllFx8&feature=kp[/video]
Reply 144
Original post by Tootles
get a GRIP.

pun intended
Who the hell hasn't bashed the bishop? Flogged the dolphin, had a five knuckle shuffle, choked the chicken, spanked the monkey, had a tommy tank, beat the meat.
Reply 146
Original post by Staceyc1990
I think it's unusual for a guy not to of even tried it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you from the East Midlands?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh yoooooooooou :fan: Apparently calling you gorgeous means I'd go to to second base with you...whatever that even means...

Original post by Changing Skies
Hehe :h: that's just way too funny :lol:

Who knows :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well well well.

Spoiler

Original post by The_Dragonborn
Well well well.

Spoiler

Lmao. You and ****in' Ainsley Harriot.
Lmao. You and ****in' Ainsley Harriot.

I would have liked to have put a "Mind if I Slytherin" meme, but I couldn't find a decent/pervy enough one.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
I would have liked to have put a "Mind if I Slytherin" meme, but I couldn't find a decent/pervy enough one.

Lmao. I hate Harry Potter though so the answer would have been no :colonhash:
Lmao. I hate Harry Potter though so the answer would have been no :colonhash:

So does Changing Skies (I believe she thinks it mediocre at best).

How about this one?

Original post by Solivagant
I was talking to a girl earlier, and she thought it was really weird that I've never masturbated. I'm nearly 18, is it really odd? It can't just be me :erm:

Same here, I nvr fapped and my guy friends think I'm strange
Original post by maddo
Are you from the East Midlands?

No..... Why?

Reply 154
No..... Why?

In your previous post you mistook 'have' for 'of'. I don't mean that patronisingly, I just don't think I've seen that outside the NLD regions.
I've never done it either. Genuinely thought this was normal up to about 17, when I started to realise :emo:
Original post by maddo
In your previous post you mistook 'have' for 'of'. I don't mean that patronisingly, I just don't think I've seen that outside the NLD regions.

Ahh right, I just looked back and it does look strange lol I was really tired when I posted it!

Reply 157
I think it's unusual for a guy not to of even tried it

Yeah, I've learned that now. Ah well, it's good to be unusual :biggrin:

Original post by KongShou
How do you control it then? I know I wont be able to.

I don't know. I suppose it's harder for someone who does it regularly to not do it than it is for me.

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I'll admit that it's not common from what I know.Of course you have some people doing that for religious reasons, some for their personal morale, some purely because they're not interested.

I'm guessing for you it's more for personal morale/choice?

Well it's not for religious reasons, I just never have. Can't really explain it :erm:

Original post by Lazy77
I don't really believe you tbh, either that or you are just incredibly unadventurous. Let's say, for whatever reason, you get through most of adolescence as you claim to have without bothering, either due to not feeling the urge, or it ever really occurring to you. Assuming you have no moral or religious objections to it, there is no reason for you not to have tried it out once you became aware it was something people did. You're telling me you know it's this thing people talk about and almost everyone does, and that you can, but you don't?

I am quite boring tbf :lol:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
You could take the same attitude to drinking alcohol. It's just an activity not everyone does.

Never done that either :rofl:
Reply 158
Original post by chukster97
Same here, I nvr fapped and my guy friends think I'm strange

:five:

Clearly they are just jealous of us :lol:

Original post by Maid Marian
I've never done it either. Genuinely thought this was normal up to about 17, when I started to realise :emo:

I suppose there isn't the same stigma when it comes to girls and there is with lads. I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that whilst on 90% of lads admit to masturbating regularly, only about 40% of girls do.
Original post by Solivagant
Yeah, I've learned that now. Ah well, it's good to be unusual :biggrin:

I don't know. I suppose it's harder for someone who does it regularly to not do it than it is for me.

Well it's not for religious reasons, I just never have. Can't really explain it :erm:

I am quite boring tbf :lol:

Never done that either :rofl:

Lol yeah it's certainly different. Maybe there's a lot more people who don't do it than we realise! So have you never even been tempted to try it?

Quick Reply

Latest