The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deshi
The MadVlad guy was begging me to be a mod but I refused his ass.

:rofl: I'd just make threads dedicated to WUMming Gerrard so I could get permabanned.
Reply 281
Apparently Gerrard is Europe's best holding midfielder according to Rodgers.

Wtf is he smoking?
Reply 282
Original post by Stalin
Szcz
RB Mert Kos Gibbs
Ramsey DM
Walcott Ozil LW
ST

I'd be quite pleased if we landed Drmic, Draxler, a top DM and a good RB.

And we'll need a new CB if Verm leaves.

Drmic will be a good signing but I'm just worried that he may take some time to settle in.. And that could cost us the a title challenge if you look at our rivals' strike forces :/

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 284
Original post by little_tom

Spoiler

Have been waiting for someone to post that list.

260 odd points on the injury table. Next most is Spurs on 180 odd. Chelsea have under 90.
Reply 285
That chelsea injury list though :pierre:
What a dead premier league day.
Chelsea's only major season with injuries resulted in the medical staff being sacked. Then we got Eva in. :tongue:
Reply 289
Arsenal fans when asked about why they did not win the title:

Reply 290
Also, they'd want £20m for him, but Wilfried Bony doesn't seem too bad an option for you guys, once you realise that there are no world class strikers that you can buy?
Original post by matchdayG
Also, they'd want £20m for him, but Wilfried Bony doesn't seem too bad an option for you guys, once you realise that there are no world class strikers that you can buy?

If it came down to that, I'd rather take Remy. Or Benteke.
Why doesn't Wenger sign Connor Whickham #WengerOut #SpendSomeMoney

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by matchdayG

Still praying for Mandzukic. Bony isn't too bad but he's not an improvement on Giroud.
Reply 294
Its great to say wenger out and all, but who are we gonna get to replace him? we dont really want to get into a united position and be out of european football?
Original post by cobberz
Its great to say wenger out and all, but who are we gonna get to replace him? we dont really want to get into a united position and be out of european football?

I say use the 150m to fund medical care so Arsene can manage us until 90

-Delusional Wenger worshipping crew-
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 296
Original post by Zürich
I say use the 150m to fund medical care so Arsene can manage us until 90

-Delusional Wenger worshipping crew-

Or to fund getting some new doctors and physio's for the club.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
At this rate, Wickham can become the new Francis Jeffers. (or is that andy carroll lolol)
Reply 298
Original post by cobberz

De Boer, Bergkamp and Henry. :sogood:
Original post by NDGAARONDI
Chelsea's only major season with injuries resulted in the medical staff being sacked. Then we got Eva in. :tongue:

idgi, if i was a chelsea player id want to get injured just for some 1 to 1 time with Eva. If she was at Arsenal, Diaby would have wifed that by now.

Latest