The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Point I was making is that I've never understood the whole ''why can't white people say the n-word?'' thing. Basic social skills should indicate when something is clearly appropriate and when it's not, depending on in-group/out-group relationships. So if someone from my area tells me that ''we live in a proper ****-hole'' in jest that's immediately understood not to be an insult whereas anyone else saying the same might be assumed to be trying to insult me.

So as I say, I find it bizarre that anyone should draw conclusions about the offensiveness of the n-word based on what black people call each other. Which is what you were doing earlier.

will properly reply in the morning. cant sleep cos of red bull overdose lol, im such a loser

I get your point, but I don't feel it applies to the word ******, I think my point is valid
Original post by jam277
Anyway.

So any hot girls and is anybody currently banging a model chick? Wanna hear stories.

You must've hit a zoot earlier fam, this is TSR. Uni pussy's good and all but I doubt many man on here have got a model on their arm.
****ing hell, the Dutch do make good mainstream 'gym' music. Pleasantly surprised that their mainstream stuff is basically a better version of that Guetta rubbish. Was bashing away on cable rows yesterday and this beauty of a track came on. When it kicked in? FUARKKKKK:

Another one of her tracks:

Original post by DurhamXI
****ing hell, the Dutch do make good mainstream 'gym' music. Pleasantly surprised that their mainstream stuff is basically a better version of that Guetta rubbish. Was bashing away on cable rows yesterday and this beauty of a track came on. When it kicked in? FUARKKKKK:

Another one of her tracks:

**** this
Reply 664
I take responsibility for this thread becoming too serious

Really meh. Posthumously released music is rarely great.

Usher busting out some moves at the Premiere to the song

Edit: After a few listens it's not too bad I guess
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fat_hobbit
**** this

Getting bare pissed in the not attracted to white girls thread....some narrow minded wanna be Asian gangsters on there.
Reply 667
Who's going out tonight?
Original post by jam277

I was a weird person when I was younger sexually but that's something else...

Oh really? Do explain:flutter:

Does your girlfriend know about it?:smile:
You know, I used to be called Mr_Vain on here and it is for good reason, I am one vain son of a bitch.
Ewww little_tom followed me, if you're reading this, unfollow me you child.
Reply 671
Original post by Miel Purple
Oh really? Do explain:flutter:

Does your girlfriend know about it?:smile:

Won't explain.

I don't have a girlfriend atm, means that you're in. :smile:

I did it by accident and unfollowed straight away. Funny how excited you're getting

:facepalm2:
Original post by jam277
Won't explain.

I don't have a girlfriend atm, means that you're in. :smile:

Well if I'm in, my inbox is open:smile:

Original post by little_tom
I did it by accident and unfollowed straight away. Funny how excited you're getting

:facepalm2:

Look up the word excited again and don't quote me again. Child. Haven't you got GCSE's to do :lol:
Well if I'm in, my inbox is open:smile:

Look up the word excited again and don't quote me again. Child. Haven't you got GCSE's to do :lol:

I'm 3 months from graduation. You haven't even started university.

who's the child again?
Original post by little_tom
I'm 3 months from graduation. You haven't even started university.

who's the child again?

Age doesn't define maturity. I've seen your rants and moans and awful picture trolling on here. You may be older than me but you certaintly don't act it.

Grow up.

No offence, but Little_Tom is like an 9, you have no chance mate. Bit above your batting range.
Original post by DurhamXI
No offence, but Little_Tom is like an 9, you have no chance mate. Bit above your batting range.

Oh you're the vain one? Nah I won't take you seriously plus you're a gooner. Double fail.

Bye...
Oh you're the vain one? Nah I won't take you seriously plus you're a gooner. Double fail.

Bye...

:lol:
Reply 679
Original post by Zürich

The only thing I disagree with are the people who try to make these incidents into something more than they are, at least relatively speaking. Similar to the owner of the NBA team the 'LA Clippers' who has been banned for life and fined £2.5m for some bizarre racist rant, that was made in private and aimed at no one at all in particular. But as I understand it, there have been well known rapists, wife-beaters, players who have committed GBH and even committed gun crimes who have returned to the sport without 0.1% of the hysteria. This is odd, I can only call it hysteria driven by an army of self-serving journalists locked in a race to be 'most offended'.

You're right about the Sterling thing in terms of it's a civil matter that some clever gold digging hoe has played brilliantly to help win her case and slander the man. But, what it showed was that the man is racist in a manner where it can't be ignored. He has previous history of racism where he was refusing to rent house to black and people of Korean origins iirc- he was taken to court and settled out of court for his racist practise. One was against a government department.

I for one I'm thankful for that gold digging whore. Despicable humanoid both of them are. I'm also guessing the outrage is also exacerbated by the recent case of some hillbilly caught on tape saying black people wold've been better off remaining as slaves.

Love that Morgan Freeman video. I've also found it to be pointless and somewhat racist :dontknow:

Latest