The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHOO
Its a joke honestly.. When I went to the Coventry city game in the FA cup, it really saddened me to see empty seats =\

I'm never going to get wing seats again though honestly, the fans there are so dead its unreal..

I still remember when palace came to the emirates they absolutely murdered us lol:-

I sat on the upper tier west once and it's full of older gooners. I wanted to scream and shout but the gooners around me were having a proper football convo, I didn't want to come across as a clown.

I'm always sitting on the lower tier now the experience is too jokes
Original post by 419
As long as money keep dominating football and people are still willing to pay, ticket prices will always remain high. We're a fashionable club and located in London town. Seeing arsenal play is pretty much equivalent to watching a Jay Z concert. I've seen as much 'localish' people behaving like this- iphone5 out snapping pictures for majority of the match. The most brilliant of this was the swansea game when we had a corner and some guy turned his back to the game and started filming us probably anticipating a goals so he can post the wild celebrations on youtube. These are the sort of people you get there.

Tbh Arsenal attracted a huge number of Nick Hornby types in the 1990s/early 2000s. See some absolute melts at our games. Anyone who fancied themselves a bit of an intellectual gravitated towards us, worse that we're in Islington.

Always said the fellas you see in the local roughish pubs who dont even bother going into the stadium are arguably our best fans.
Are those FA cup screening tickets going to go on for general sale?
Original post by QUANTAM
Are those FA cup screening tickets going to go on for general sale?

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140501/club-unveils-plans-for-2014-fa-cup-final
Looks like Qua was spot on then, Lars Bender has told Bild he wants to stay at Bayer for the long term...

Probably sign some random Ligue 1 DM now tbh...maybe Schneiderlin from the PL but he's somewhat underwhelming to say the least.

On the other hand Bild are also reporting that Javi Martinez might be available for €35m and that Arsenal are interested...

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/martinez-denkt-an-wechsel-35831882.bild.html

What a signing he would be
(edited 9 years ago)
Would absolutely love to have Martinez but we won't get him. Apparently Barca want him as well.
Liverpool blew their best bet of a title in years, they couldn't even secure the league without having the burden of European football, fatigue and injury. Big shame. It's funny to think that King Kenny has won more than Brenden Rodgers :laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Birdman1234567
Liverpool blew their best bet of a title in years, they couldn't even secure the league without having the burden of European football, fatigue and injury. Big shame. It's funny to think that King Kenny has won more than Brenden Rodgers :laugh:

Next year they will struggle, they will drop so many points.

Anyways you guys have 11 days to make your trophy jokes before the FA Cup final.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it common for managers to do this kind of thing? Wenger is such a nice fella :h:
So I read that link. How much are the tickets for non-members to see the screening at the Emirates. I really want to go!!

I've never been to the Emirates before or bought tickets for it so can someone help me out with this because i'm really ****ing eager haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
So I read that link. How much are the tickets for non-members to see the screening at the Emirates. I really want to go!!

What part of Members Screening don't you understand.
Original post by sevchenko
What part of Members Screening don't you understand.

Oh so there is no way at all to get a ticket what so ever without being a member? FFs that sucks I was so excited for a minute

---

Does anyone else know if there are any other big screenings in London (if so then where), other than the usual bar/pub haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Might apply for this job tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Oh so there is no way at all to get a ticket what so ever without being a member? FFs that sucks I was so excited for a minute

They only want Arsenal supporters at the screening and the best way to ensure that they're proper supporters is to see if they paid for they're Arsenal membership.

WTF is this?! :rofl:
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

That was so dead half of them didn't put any motivation in

Cringe....
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Nice username.:cool:

Repped. :cool:

Saw that before.

CRINGE.
That video was the final nail in Sagna's coffin. He's so done.

Latest