The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sagna bit was too funny :laugh: :laugh:
Chris Hudson speaks pure sense, proper gooner

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

WTF is this?! :rofl:

You have no idea how much WUM potential this contains if you lose :lol:
no wonder sagna wants to leave, jesus. that was embarassing, esp if we dont win.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
no wonder sagna wants to leave, jesus. that was embarassing, esp if we dont win.

I'm being so humble right now, in 2011 I was so confident look what happened.
Original post by niceguy95
Sagna bit was too funny :laugh: :laugh:

He sang it as if a gun was pointed at him lmao
Original post by Isometrix
You have no idea how much WUM potential this contains if you lose :lol:

Tbf none of them are singing "we're going to win the FA CUP! Here we come Wembley x3"

:lol:

But my god that video is just:sigh:
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

WTF is this?! :rofl:

That is the most tinpot thing I have ever seen. Thought Arsenal were above **** like this, you'd expect it from a lower league team who have defied the odds to get to the final, not the 13 times champions of England ffs.
Original post by sr90
That is the most tinpot thing I have ever seen. Thought Arsenal were above **** like this, you'd expect it from a lower league team who have defied the odds to get to the final, not the 13 times champions of England ffs.

****ing embarrassing...
The players seem to love looking pretty and acting for the camera. It was only ten years ago we had players like this.

Reply 2430
Original post by Mr Smurf
The players seem to love looking pretty and acting for the camera. It was only ten years ago we had players like this.

Hahaha giggs! looks so old now lool!!
Still don't get how a manager can suddenly become a player! :eek::colonhash:
Original post by moey3
Hahaha giggs! looks so old now lool!!
Still don't get how a manager can suddenly become a player! :eek::colonhash:

You mean the other way around? :mmm:
Original post by Mr Smurf
You mean the other way around? :mmm:

Unless Giggs puts himself in the starting lineup...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

Is it common for managers to do this kind of thing? Wenger is such a nice fella :h:

Wenger is one cheeky cu...
Original post by little_tom
Wenger is one cheeky cu...

He's just standing there like a boss as the Dortmund players clamour for a handshake. Love how genuinely pleased he looks with himself in the last one as well :biggrin:
Original post by Zürich
He's just standing there like a boss as the Dortmund players clamour for a handshake. Love how genuinely pleased he looks with himself in the last one as well :biggrin:

That's because HE IS A BOSS!

Ga je niet slapen vanavond? :tongue:
I could listen to Parlour all day

love his stories
dortmund players showing respect for the man,
them chaps wouldn't do that for Mourinho

Mourinho try beg it with the psg players after pastore scored that banger

[video="youtube;Um-ASO80Rb0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-ASO80Rb0[/video]

only makelele wanted to shake his hand
Some Spanish newspaper called Mundo Deportivo says that City and Arsenal have sounded out Bayern for Javi Martinez, coming after Bild saying there was interest yesterday.

I dont think it's that far fetched really to think Guardiola would sell him, he sold Yaya Toure in a similar situation once.
Original post by Zürich
Some Spanish newspaper called Mundo Deportivo says that City and Arsenal have sounded out Bayern for Javi Martinez, coming after Bild saying there was interest yesterday.

I dont think it's that far fetched really to think Guardiola would sell him, he sold Yaya Toure in a similar situation once.

He would be the ideal signing really, in that position. Strength and power, as well as the technique to fit in with our style of play. A midfield three of Ramsey, Martinez and Ozil looks pretty much perfect.

Hope there's some weight to these rumours but if he was to leave Bayern there would be stiff competition for his signature. He would be expensive too.

Latest