Seemed to much of a bait for you AND FLKW to confirm it was Groovey

I honestly don't know lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh? Explain please.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Huh? Explain please.

You're the only girl allowed basically
Original post by FKLW
Thing is I agree with yaboy. Ain't having no phaggot on my playlist. Srs. It's unnatural and disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, I ain't got a problem.

Most guys are happy to whack one out when two girls get it on but the idea of a guy being bisexual repulses them.

Aka I like lesbians so I don't want to be a hypocrite.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Ban this woman off the thread.

**** it make the misc thread boys only and lyrical prodigy. Just ban this girl.

Sly game
Original post by hello101010

No one runs this thread, if people don't like what they see, they can **** off and stay off. Emosh dicks.
Original post by White Dress
Sly game

I have a feeling that LP looks like the nice lady in my sig ini and you know how much I like Alicia keys.

Although saying that I should get more girls so you guys fawn over them while I'm PM'ing LP.
(edited 9 years ago)
Huh? Explain please.

They were having a go at Miel because of her shocking taste so Jam said the thread should be boys only with the exception of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
I have a feeling that LP looks like the nice lady in my sig ini.

Although saying that I should get more girls so you guys fawn over them while I'm PM'ing LP.

Sly game

:giggle:

Original post by AR_95
They were having a go at Miel because of her shocking taste so Jam said the thread should be boys only with the exception of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, Miel's ma buddy xx :smile:

oooohhh I see.
LOL. Haters gonna hate the JB nah?? :biggrin:

Can't disagree there, can rap and good looking.

I'm a fan of JB but I was joking lol. Didn't realise you liked his music too? That's cool :smile: But the album I referred to is extremely old btw haha.

WHY?

*Thousands of feminist protesters run toward you*

Lols if someone asked me do I like bieber, I'd say Meh, but his music has a time and a place and fits I guess. Not that I take an interest but idk why he gets more hate that 1D or anyone else.
Lols if someone asked me do I like bieber, I'd say Meh, but his music has a time and a place and fits I guess. Not that I take an interest but idk why he gets more hate that 1D or anyone else.

Because he's an utter ****
Original post by jam278
I have a feeling that LP looks like the nice lady in my sig ini and you know how much I like Alicia keys.

What Is this post jam
Miel and Prodigy tag teaming the **** outta this thread

you guys should be ashamed

Exactly that, I love it when guys don't instantly dismiss the biebs :smile:
What kind of music do you listen to generally?
What Is this post jam

It was me WKing.

Still though while you explained why you had this username it's still a gay username.
Original post by Isometrix
Miel and Prodigy tag teaming the **** outta this thread

you guys should be ashamed

lolwut? I didn't say/do anything...I just came on and saw "LP" everywhere and wondered what's going on! :tongue:
Because he's an utter ****

His personality? Meh like anyone should care? Everyone listens to Kanye even though he's a cock. Granted Kanye has more to back up his arrogance but bieber has basically changed the world of music, the guy that basically introduced a billion teenage girls to Twitter and fangirling, worshipped like a God etc, that's suCcess and the definition of fame. Irdk why he's hated
Original post by jam278
It was me WKing.

Still though while you explained why you had this username it's still a gay username.

What's the explanation?

x
Original post by jam278
Frank ocean is a boss btw.

Happy he came out as bi, made me like him more tbh(I'm straight but I'm happy for him). Yaboy probably deleted all his albums though.

yeah man i respect things like that, especially in the music industry it takes balls to come out.

he's really talented guy. his lyrics tend to be really trippy to listen to as well lol

[video="youtube;TMfPJT4XjAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfPJT4XjAI[/video]
Original post by jam278
It was me WKing.

Wking?

k lol
I have JB and 1D on my iPod, ain't even fazed.

And Frank Ocean is the ****, if you're seriously dismissing his music because of his sexual orientation you're doing it wrong,

Latest