The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by AR_95
What's this about punjabi/sikh master race.

We all know Somali is the master race.
Dem step overs.. :colonhash:

Dem unbelievable bright phone shop attendants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1841
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I finish the lesson and get out the car, he looks at my legs brielfy and says "you're very good at using them for braking, do they serve for anything else?" I respond by laughing awkwardly acting like I don't know what he's on about... That's the issue with having male instructors near your age. Hmmmph.

Wow what's wrong with people nowadays :frown: your like the 3rd girl I know whose instructors are creepin on them (except theirs are in their 50's :/ ). People are so thirsty nowadays.
Reply 1842
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol I know dem Sikh bredrin are mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOL

Brb Sikh off to get drunk
Brb return and watch Bend it like Beckham
Brb apply turban with hangover
Reply 1843
Original post by FKLW
LOOOOL

Brb Sikh off to get drunk
Brb return and watch Bend it like Beckham
Brb apply turban with hangover

Brb start on ppl in clubs give em the turban stare

Posted from TSR Mobile
I finish the lesson and get out the car, he looks at my legs brielfy and says "you're very good at using them for braking, do they serve for anything else?" I respond by laughing awkwardly acting like I don't know what he's on about... That's the issue with having male instructors near your age. Hmmmph.

Omg lol :rofl: that's why I preferably had a female instructor :biggrin:

Game of thrones? :tongue:

Yeahhhh LP :five: fav character is Dany....she's so fit and strong :colondollar: and gonna kick westeros ass so bad when she finally gets the move on! Bare stalling the break through -.-
Reply 1845
Original post by Ggmu!
Brb start on ppl in clubs give em the turban stare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400451318.304978.jpg
Reply 1846
Original post by Miel Purple

Yeahhhh LP :five: fav character is Dany....she's so fit and strong :colondollar: and gonna kick westeros ass so bad when she finally gets the move on! Bare stalling the break through -.-

She's a strong independent woman that don't need no man.

Ser Jorah needs to get all the way in there. It's a shame there no more sex scenes with danaerys :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1847

1400451574842.jpg

Ol tight my paajis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Don't, don't you dare. Don't insult it. Or I'll perv on your legs.

1400451070638.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easy now ggmu haha :tongue:
Emosh over game of thrones? I see what it's come to.

Original post by FKLW
Wow what's wrong with people nowadays :frown: your like the 3rd girl I know whose instructors are creepin on them (except theirs are in their 50's :/ ). People are so thirsty nowadays.

I know! It's gonna be so awkward tomorrow aahh. There's no respect anymore but what can you do? The thirst is actually unreal lol, thanks FK :tongue: x how's u been? Dnt forget to check the pms later.
Reply 1849
Original post by Ggmu!
1400451574842.jpg

Ol tight my paajis

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3:

Have we got any Sikh members on the football forum?
Omg lol :rofl: that's why I preferably had a female instructor :biggrin:

I don't watch it allow me man :colonhash: :tongue:
Reply 1851
Easy now ggmu haha :tongue:
Emosh over game of thrones? I see what it's come to.

:frown: if you know what my boy tyrion is going through, you'd understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1852
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3:

Have we got any Sikh members on the football forum?

We must do. Any that I know love football.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
:frown: if you know what my boy tyrion is going through, you'd understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do u guys watch it? Is it on sky? Netflix or?
Reply 1854
Where do u guys watch it? Is it on sky? Netflix or?

I'm a real roadman so I stream it online, but Netflix, yep. It's incredible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
She's a strong independent woman that don't need no man.

Ser Jorah needs to get all the way in there. It's a shame there no more sex scenes with danaerys :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And that makes her awesome. I can't say the name on here but the imp is hilarious and great too.

Sex scenes lol, one of the reasons why I watch GoT on my tablet and not in the living room TV :rofl2:
Reply 1856

I know! It's gonna be so awkward tomorrow aahh. There's no respect anymore but what can you do? The thirst is actually unreal lol, thanks FK :tongue: x how's u been? Dnt forget to check the pms later.

I hate it Prod :frown: I'm all about the yesteryear (not the oppression of women ofc :tongue: ) but people had more respect then- nowadays women are treated as objects :mad: no religion is the reason behind it I feel! I'm good how are you x and will do if I don't fall asleep :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1857
Original post by Ggmu!
We must do. Any that I know love football.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They closet fans though ini.
I don't watch it allow me man :colonhash: :tongue:

I......can't...whaa...

WATCH IT :angry: it's awesome. Sky Atlantic, Monday 9pm but I can watch it on my tab tomorrow morning :biggrin:

Start season 1 now. First EP is a bore but by the 5th ep, you'll love it.
Reply 1859
And that makes her awesome. I can't say the name on here but the imp is hilarious and great too.

Sex scenes lol, one of the reasons why I watch GoT on my tablet and not in the living room TV :rofl2:

Yeah tbh it makes her so much sexier than when she was just khal drogo's little bitch. I love me some danaerys and her naivety.

Haha you know about that, trust. Luckily I was at uni for a lot of it. But the first scene of cersei and Jamie was like a bit :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest