The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
Wtf even is that lol.

If in doubt just turn back to grime. That's what I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ain't death metal it's rock but I like this song lol I bet you're gonna look at me differently afterwards

[video="youtube;sBE5HNLOMMo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBE5HNLOMMo[/video]

I've got a really, really, open music taste
SUG handing out motivational speeches like he's Al Pacino
Original post by manchesterunited15
Mother****ing ****. I was just masturbating and everything was going great. I was in my room, i had my headphones on, i was totally naked sitting at my computer fapping away to a video on redtube. All of a sudden there's this really sharp pain in my dick, like it just got stabbed with a sewing needle. I jerked my hand back and it bumped into my computer tower, which sits on the desk. Well, i had my stick of deodorant on top of the tower, and that bitch fell off and landed deodorant-end-down on the head of my cock. Holy ****ing **** did that hurt, and on top of that it hit so hard that it actually forced some deodorant into my urethra. I've never had anything burn so bad in my entire life. I jumped out of my ****ing chair and stood up because it hurt so bad; this caused my headphone cable to get yanked out of my speakers, which caused "oh yeah baby come deep in my tight teen ******* uh uh uh" to get blared through my ****ing house at almost maximum volume. Now my eyes are watering from the pain of the deodorant inside my cock but i manage to punch one of my speakers hard enough so they turn off. I looked down and noticed blood dripping off of my cock; i guess the lip of the plastic deodorant thing bit into my foreskin as it connected with my cock. The blood was dripping down my leg.

This all happened in the space of maybe 6 seconds. It may seem bad but it gets worse. Just as i'm standing there trying to figure out what the **** happened, my bedroom door ****ing opens. My dad was standing there with my acceptance letter to johns hopkins. I froze and he stared at me, naked with my bloody erection for maybe 15 seconds before he noticed my computer monitor and the brutal anal sex scene going on full-screen. He immediately closed the door and left without saying anything. This may seem embarrassing but my dad is a seriously conservative christian. This happened about 15 minutes ago and he hasn't said anything to me yet. I'm still in my room trying to get the god damn ****ing old spice out of my cock. What should i do misc?

Why is no one giving me advice ffs
Original post by Flashing Lights
well you aint an object any of us seen yet, so idk

and lol why you treat me for a fool, I can read? '#Yh I caught on after I posted..cba to have deleted it #'

K den.
Why u being like this FL? Thought we were cool. Smh.

Original post by FKLW
Peggles is hot and cold with me- one day she'll rant and another she's cool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peggles reminds me of Zurich sometimes...
Yeah I see what u mean lol she gets like that.

Mother****ing ****. I was just masturbating and everything was going great. I was in my room, i had my headphones on, i was totally naked sitting at my computer fapping away to a video on redtube. All of a sudden there's this really sharp pain in my dick, like it just got stabbed with a sewing needle. I jerked my hand back and it bumped into my computer tower, which sits on the desk. Well, i had my stick of deodorant on top of the tower, and that bitch fell off and landed deodorant-end-down on the head of my cock. Holy ****ing **** did that hurt, and on top of that it hit so hard that it actually forced some deodorant into my urethra. I've never had anything burn so bad in my entire life. I jumped out of my ****ing chair and stood up because it hurt so bad; this caused my headphone cable to get yanked out of my speakers, which caused "oh yeah baby come deep in my tight teen ******* uh uh uh" to get blared through my ****ing house at almost maximum volume. Now my eyes are watering from the pain of the deodorant inside my cock but i manage to punch one of my speakers hard enough so they turn off. I looked down and noticed blood dripping off of my cock; i guess the lip of the plastic deodorant thing bit into my foreskin as it connected with my cock. The blood was dripping down my leg.

This all happened in the space of maybe 6 seconds. It may seem bad but it gets worse. Just as i'm standing there trying to figure out what the **** happened, my bedroom door ****ing opens. My dad was standing there with my acceptance letter to johns hopkins. I froze and he stared at me, naked with my bloody erection for maybe 15 seconds before he noticed my computer monitor and the brutal anal sex scene going on full-screen. He immediately closed the door and left without saying anything. This may seem embarrassing but my dad is a seriously conservative christian. This happened about 15 minutes ago and he hasn't said anything to me yet. I'm still in my room trying to get the god damn ****ing old spice out of my cock. What should i do misc?

Are you OK? Wtf
Reply 3384
Why is no one giving me advice ffs

Tell your dad don't knock it until you try it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flashing Lights
haha I've only told you truths

Ikr it's hurting :frown:
Reply 3386
Original post by AR_95
This ain't death metal it's rock but I like this song lol I bet you're gonna look at me differently afterwards

[video="youtube;sBE5HNLOMMo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBE5HNLOMMo[/video]

I've got a really, really, open music taste

Not sure if srs. Either way DA*** did I just listen to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3387
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Peggles reminds me of Zurich sometimes...
Yeah I see what u mean lol she gets like that.

Are you OK? Wtf

Lol you know it though Zurich is jokes tbf. Peggles is more.... Emotional about her club let's say :tongue:

And :rofl: exactly my reaction except WTF before the 'are you okay' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Not sure if srs. Either way DA*** did I just listen to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very srs :colonhash:

embrace it

LOOOOL **** the advice I'm busy laughing!!!!

Kept a straight face until when the music blared through the house :rofl:

LP is lucky girl
Reply 3390
Original post by AR_95
Very srs :colonhash:

embrace it

You've ruined my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Lol you know it though Zurich is jokes tbf. Peggles is more.... Emotional about her club let's say :tongue:

And :rofl: exactly my reaction except WTF before the 'are you okay' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ask peggles a simple question like "Is Giroud injured?"
And she goes in all deep referencing stats and the history of the club loool pmsl.

Aha! I do worry about him sometimes...
Reply 3392
And she goes in all deep referencing stats and the history of the club loool pmsl.

:rofl: Arsenal fans for you :wink: you guys have a dry unpredictable lineup on this forum- the conservatives like you, 419, KJI then the preachers- Zurich, then the nutjobs- Yaboy, BaconButty etc. :lol:

And that was way too much information from him though :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
You've ruined my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lightweight doesn't even begin to describe ya. That was some pop **** lol
I could show much worse but

You heard this song right

[video="youtube;NtxmnBQmfZs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtxmnBQmfZs[/video]

Sorry man whipped on kendrick phase

i'm going to hospital guys - fractured penis
K den.
Why u being like this FL? Thought we were cool. Smh.

i just truth tellin. we are cool

It's a her and tbh think she gets pissed off when people don't know what they're talking about haha. Groovey really set her off in the past

Original post by FKLW
:rofl: Arsenal fans for you :wink: you guys have a dry unpredictable lineup on this forum- the conservatives like you, 419, KJI then the preachers- Zurich, then the nutjobs- Yaboy, BaconButty etc. :lol:

And that was way too much information from him though :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I never get mentioned as part of the Arsenal squad lolz, I'm like one of the most regular posters there atm
Original post by AR_95
Sorry man whipped on kendrick phase

brb whipped on kendrick 4lyf phase

Latest