The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3460
Original post by manchesterunited15
better get working on facial aesthetics, hairsthetics, beardsthetics and teethsthetics

Hairstherics and beardstetics sorted bro. Teethsthetics are decent enough, however he **** me over on facial aesthetics the ugly (******* sexy) prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3461
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I love how that ain't even related to anything I said!! Haha that's Zurich for u :tongue:

You know his tangents LP :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Don't even consider Groovey as an 'football poster'- never posts anything useful :colonhash:

Forgot Tom as a deluded poster, Pete is clearly biased but sometimes can have decent conversation with. And legit I log off when Zurich whips em out- swear he's got them saved on his home computer as a generic post can imagine him in Emirates boardroom now :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

deluded how
Dropping this here for GGMU, (don't hate for this ****ty post, Miel asked me to because he was flirting like mad with her, calling her pretty etc)
1400393580674.jpg

And no, none of the dupes are me, I'm perfectly fine with kik atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
K I think I'm off. Night night

Luv u all x
Reply 3465
Original post by JustDroppingIn
Dropping this here for GGMU, (don't hate for this ****ty post, Miel asked me to because he was flirting like mad with her, calling her pretty etc)
1400393580674.jpg

And no, none of the dupes are me, I'm perfectly fine with kik atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ffs I've been exposed dammit brb guys putting a chainsaw up my urethra and ending this life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3466
Original post by little_tom
deluded how

Because you (usually) talk a load of balls about Arsenal being the master club. Not all the time tbf, it was only a half serious post. Are you searching for your name as well? Mans on a TL ting here.

Also, night LP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Na tbf wouldn't consider you a newbie anymore. Though I've been here for 2 years :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Newbie no. But compared to your 2 years a few months aint nothing. I'm not trying to make out to be some attention whore lol. What I'm trying to say Is I'd rather be known as one of the better main posters in the Arsenal thread than to be some edgy guy that I'm not haha. I've already been praised by a few don't worry :colondollar:
just ****ing allow all these graphic descriptions of damage to penises
Original post by FKLW
Because you (usually) talk a load of balls about Arsenal being the master club. Not all the time tbf, it was only a half serious post. Are you searching for your name as well? Mans on a TL ting here.

Also, night LP :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, I read the thread
LP you can't be slaggin off Zurich like dat with a MU fan. Dat's wat they want u do

Sleepin wid da enemy :colonhash:

Infidel :colonhash:

am just kiddin
Kmt rudeness

Who?

And night :smile:
Original post by AR_95
LP you can't be slaggin off Zurich like dat with a MU fan. Dat's wat they want u do

Sleepin wid da enemy :colonhash:

Infidel :colonhash:

am just kiddin

Me and Zurich are cool init :cool:
He gave me a lecture about why manuals are better than automatic transitions and everything. He's cool lol :biggrin:

Oh you joke. Funny :colonhash:
Reply 3473
Original post by little_tom
no, I read the thread

Sorry mate but that's bull.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Oh ffs I've been exposed dammit brb guys putting a chainsaw up my urethra and ending this life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't even try and be smart lool you didn't even allow me to look for something decent and miel couldn't be arsed haha.

Stop trying to be someone you're not :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3475
Original post by AR_95
Newbie no. But compared to your 2 years a few months aint nothing. I'm not trying to make out to be some attention whore lol. What I'm trying to say Is I'd rather be known as one of the better main posters in the Arsenal thread than to be some edgy guy that I'm not haha. I've already been praised by a few don't worry :colondollar:

Oh yeah? Who :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
Who?

And night :smile:

Now I know how my friends feel when guys don't text them back quick enough or even at all. It's actually pain.

I'll stay for 5mins max to accommodate your replies. :colonhash:
infidel always a funny word
Now I know how my friends feel when guys don't text them back quick enough or even at all. It's actually pain.

I'll stay for 5mins max to accommodate your replies. :colonhash:

Is that the rudeness, people not replying?

Think Iso said I was one of his favourite Arsenal posters :colondollar:

Latest