Original post by tawaz1997
Sweden has the best chics in europe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even close lmfao

Original post by FKLW
:rofl:

Mirin' those aesthetics man.

Lol :tongue:

Trust, go there and you'll see. You'd be jel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4241
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man I could go Southall right now and pick out bare 10/10 man on the streets.

:colonhash:
Original post by FKLW
:rofl:

Mirin' those aesthetics man.

10/10 Would bang

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Not even close lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4244
Original post by FKLW
Man I could go Southall right now and pick out bare 10/10 man on the streets.

:colonhash:

Lmfao oh dear, dying.

Well done for not having an original opinion mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
True but you wouldn't want your sister getting tapped by some next 3/10 guy tho. At least if he's sodomizing her you could stomach the thought better if the guy was piff.

I'd hate to have my daughter getting banged by some next crusty guy.

Not entirely sure if serious. :rofl:

The guys attractiveness is irrelevant. As long as he isn't a dick and treats her well, he is acceptable.
Reply 4246
Original post by NathanW18

The guys attractiveness is irrelevant. As long as he isn't a dick and treats her well, he is acceptable.

Agree with this, but he still has to be attractive Nathan!

Meh, she can bang who she wants but it's not going to be the deciding factor to whether I like my son in law or not.
Original post by FKLW
Agree with this, but he still has to be attractive Nathan!

That's for her to decide. I think my sisters current boyfriend isn't the most attractive guy, but he treats her well. He's a bit of a pushover tbh. Just does what she tells him to do. That's far better than him being an ********.
Original post by FKLW
Wish 1D made the World Cup song :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why so u could star in it as Zayn Malik? :biggrin:

Original post by AR_95
Lost respect for all the footballers in that video with those cringey smiles.

Waka waka was better. This is no better than Pitbulls song tbh

Pitbull's song is absolutely trash, this song is was better tbh! Not as catchy as Waka Waka but it'll do. I guess that's what music has turned into these days.

Original post by jam278
Would bang Sergio Aguero if I was gay.

Would also bang eric abidal.

Meh he's ite.

I wouldn't mind a taste of Gerard Pique and Neymar tbh...those men are some fine honeyy boos hmmm :tongue:
Reply 4250
That's for her to decide. I think my sisters current boyfriend isn't the most attractive guy, but he treats her well. He's a bit of a pushover tbh. Just does what she tells him to do. That's far better than him being an ********.

Was just gonna add this into edit, if he's a 'harmless' guy then that doesn't matter either so your spot on tbh. And that's fair enough- by attractive I mean not ugly and at least average, just not some Wasteman who's punching above his weight :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Meh, she can bang who she wants but it's not going to be the deciding factor to whether I like my son in law or not.

All I expect is that he treats her well. If not, I will be pissed off.
Reply 4252
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol why so u could star in it as Zayn Malik? :biggrin:

Maybe :colonhash: Na it'd just be jokes to read the outrage from pre-pubescent 14 year olds who brand them 'gay' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Was just gonna add this into edit, if he's a 'harmless' guy then that doesn't matter either so your spot on tbh. And that's fair enough- by attractive I mean not ugly and at least average, just not some Wasteman who's punching above his weight :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair enough. Wouldn't be happy with a wasteman ofc. Doubt she'd ever go for one, so it won't be a problem.
And who can forget about RM's striking trio...laaawd!
Original post by FKLW
Maybe :colonhash: Na it'd just be jokes to read the outrage from pre-pubescent 14 year olds who brand them 'gay' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: hahahaha

Ooh FK...
Reply 4256
That's fair enough. Wouldn't be happy with a wasteman ofc. Doubt she'd ever go for one, so it won't be a problem.

Also, totally unrelated but might as well ask whilst your on the misc, are you black Nathan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4257
:rofl: hahahaha

Ooh FK...

It's now cool to hate artists like Drake, 1D, Justin Bieber :rolleyes: just like who you like and don't worry about what others think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
It's now cool to hate artists like Drake, 1D, Justin Bieber :rolleyes: just like who you like and don't worry about what others think!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But who hates Drake though? Nahh he's my guy, as is Justin.
But who hates Drake though?

Everyone

Latest