The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

KishBo and AR_95 are having the type of discussion that seems very familiar...
One guy using fluent, coherent language, and the other using swear words as their main form of argument.

Oh well, who cares; it's last day of exams!
Well done to everybody who has finished and I wish the best of luck to those still going :smile:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
KishBo and AR_95 are having the type of discussion that seems very familiar...
One guy using fluent, coherent language, and the other using swear words as their main form of argument.

Oh well, who cares; it's last day of exams!
Well done to everybody who has finished and I wish the best of luck to those still going :smile:

Obvious dupe is obvious
Original post by AR_95
Obvious dupe is obvious

dupes aren't even funny really
they're just a little sad and they only show that some people don't have much else going on in their life...
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
dupes aren't even funny really
they're just a little sad and they only show that some people don't have much else going on in their life...

Just let them be I guess
Thread is dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
just the one tonight, chilling and listening to drake

this aint the promised life
Original post by Wilfred Little
Just asking.
Ah, fair enough. Thanks. #js

Ahh I see :smile:
So howya been Wilfred?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ahh I see :smile:
So howya been Wilfred?

Been OK thanks mate, not happy about Keane coming in at Villa though. Recipe for disaster.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
#ja? :tongue:

Well, it's quite obvious that a lot of the people that used to be on here are not anymore like (ggmu!, mu15, miel, groovey, FK etc), it's not died down in a bad way, it's just not 'loud' anymore haha. Was just wondering why SUG decided to finally come on :biggrin:

Prodigy honey, I was this thread lol. I was the new dupe that came in every day and pretended you'd been PMing me glamour shots...
Original post by Straight up G
Prodigy honey, I was this thread lol. I was the new dupe that came in every day and pretended you'd been PMing me glamour shots...

"pretended" :wink:
Going to a FIFA tournament today. Wish me luck fam. Will be on later tonight though.
Original post by Straight up G

I thought she realised by now o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Going to a FIFA tournament today. Wish me luck fam. Will be on later tonight though.

Anti football all the way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Anti football all the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na, going to play good football. :smile:
Original post by jam278
Na, going to play good football. :smile:

How do you play anyway?

I'm always on the wings. My control is **** on FIFA so playing through the middle I lose the ball way too easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
How do you play anyway?

I'm always on the wings. My control is **** on FIFA so playing through the middle I lose the ball way too easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Defend defend defend, bam on the counter, use the wings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My defending is quite bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest