TSR World Cup Predictions Competition !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'll go with the prediction by Homer.
Germany beating Brazil in the Final.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Aky786UK
How far has everyone got with the predictions? I've done the first two rounds and might let the games begin before doing them as they come round if I remember.

Planning to leave mine until the last minute :tongue:
ill do mine tomorrow!
Argentina to beat France 2-1 in the final after Spain edge out England in the quarters. Brazil out to Italy, you heard it hear first

Also username "Hullcitytiger96"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alex Doran
Argentina to beat France 2-1 in the final after Spain edge out England in the quarters. Brazil out to Italy, you heard it hear first

Also username "Hullcitytiger96"

England cant even play proper, attractive football. They cant counter attack or play short skilful passing. Every England attack ends with the ball being passed back to Cahill and Jagielka who just try to launch it forward but fail miserably. The world cup will be a success for England if they get past the group. We need a more dynamic manager, like Mourinho, Guardiola or Ancelotti.
Reply 66

Spoiler

Good morning everybody :tongue:

This is a reminder for those of you that haven't got your predictions in already that they need to be in by the time the Brazil - Croatia game kicks off. ( 9pm tomorrow)

There are a few of you guys who have expressed an interest in entering but not created a superbru account - just a reminder entries are still open :smile: [ please do not leave it until the last minute to enter as I have to approve your entry on superbru and strangely enough I'll be in front of the TV when the match starts , not my laptop :wink: ]

The following have created an account and attempted to join the league but have not posted their team name on here - if you do not post your team name on here I will decline your application to the pool :

Alasi 4 - Loujane Alasi
Miike - Mike Hall

Currently we have 23 accepted entries to the competition - although I'm about to start an advertising spree on some of the other threads to drum up some more business. :smile:

All thats left for me to say is ...

Good luck :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
According to google the game kicks off at 9pm tomorrow. Awesome.

I'll be sure to make my team later today then. :smile:
in.

username: KJI
Username: Zerforax
Username: Pro Crastination
Username: CallumS343

I seem to be the only one who thinks England will beat Italy and Uruguay thus far
Reply 72
Subaru Name: cBay
SuperBru name: Motorbiker
How many picks did people make? I've only made my first two days worth atm.

Will come back later and do the others. That way i can pick based on how people did in their first game. I reckon it makes sense...
You can make the prediction anytime before the game starts right? Or how does it work?

EDIT: Just checked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 76
username afro1411
Reply 77
username skkc20
Reply 78
Original post by Motorbiker

Will come back later and do the others. That way i can pick based on how people did in their first game. I reckon it makes sense...

Yeah , I've only made mine for the first 2 days so far...

All the above teams should now have been approved - 31 entries so far :smile:
Original post by Motorbiker

I'm not making any predictions until I see the starting lineups. That should be half an hour before each game and you can predict all the way up until kickoff (I think, correct me if i'm wrong) so there is no need to rush into it.

Quick Reply

Latest