The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162366951&page=1
oh lawd, convertin to hinduism in the hope of being reincarnated to get to go to one of these highschools.

EDIT: 2nd page, the teacher with the video.

salute to that 13yr old lad.

Holy ****, why would he report
Original post by AR_95
Won't be on for a week on plug either exams start now so peace
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by AR_95
So it's you wilf and I

lul
Original post by manchesterunited15

Holy ****, why would he report

twice as well, 2nd time after the video of that booty display.
Original post by AR_95
So it's you wilf and I

Me and you are mods? :confused:

she could have been caught by someone else for the sex, but the video the boy would've had to tell someone

must be a homosexual
she could have been caught by someone else for the sex, but the video the boy would've had to tell someone

must be a homosexual

true, the excuses she used to stay over tho; "my water heater is broken" lol. that kids mum must have had a private school education to believe tht.
true, the excuses she used to stay over tho; "my water heater is broken" lol. that kids mum must have had a private school education to believe tht.

lol true. Going to jail for that is ridiculous tbh, it's a victimless crime
lol true. Going to jail for that is ridiculous tbh, it's a victimless crime

double standards tho i guess like if that happened to my son i would secretly be proud but if some male teacher came on to my daughter i would probably have to end his life. if she didnt get a longer sentence it would have probably been all over TSR about how women are treated differently in courts n ****.
double standards tho i guess like if that happened to my son i would secretly be proud but if some male teacher came on to my daughter i would probably have to end his life. if she didnt get a longer sentence it would have probably been all over TSR about how women are treated differently in courts n ****.

Yeah that's true when it's age 13 like that situation. But most of the others in that thread are 16 or 17, if it was my daughter at that age I wouldn't like it but it shouldn't be illegal for men or women. 25 and 17 isn't even bad.
street world cup on bbc 3, they're ****ing awful and they're all moody as well
street world cup on bbc 3, they're ****ing awful and they're all moody as well

Heeeeeeeeyyyyy :cool:

Original post by Kruz
They're all females what did you expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't make me bring on my feminism... :naughty:

Woaaah.

She's ****ing fit. I would not snitch in my life. I won't even tell my friends tbh. Nobody would know.

Brb, gonna convert back to Christianity and go to bible camp.
Original post by AR_95

Who are the current mods

Right hand side when viewing any thread in a forum, helpful box tells you who moderates that forum: -

River85, rockrunride, Peachz, Motorbiker, Gofre

Plus Section Leaders.
I have arrived. :cool:
Yeah that's true when it's age 13 like that situation. But most of the others in that thread are 16 or 17, if it was my daughter at that age I wouldn't like it but it shouldn't be illegal for men or women. 25 and 17 isn't even bad.

I wouldn't really care too much if she was 17 and going out with a 25 year old teacher, but if they were like 13/14 and that same thing happened. I'd be in jail, not the teacher.
Original post by River85
Right hand side when viewing any thread in a forum, helpful box tells you who moderates that forum: -

River85, rockrunride, Peachz, Motorbiker, Gofre

Plus Section Leaders.

not sr90?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I have arrived. :cool:

Yo I got a free yard ini, back in London. :colonhash:
Original post by jam278
Yo I got a free yard ini, back in London. :colonhash:

You and SUG must be brothers or something. :hmpf:

Latest