The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Never ever! :tongue:

There was this time though in Year 3 where this boy peed himself, I was sat next to him and the floor around went dark so you could tell! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
No never. Unless you count when I was in nappies? Because the last time a wet or soiled myself I was wearing a nappy.
Reply 62
A boy in my class did poo his pant in year 8 though. He had the runs and the teacher wouldn't let him go to the toilet (because he was such a pain every lesson). He stared to cry as he pooed himself. He left at the end of that term.
Glad to read I wasn't the only one who had sick in the head teachers who had a strange understanding of needing to go to the toilet.

I was in Y3, needed to pee rather badly so asked for permission to go and the teacher lost her temper at me, she instead told me if I needed it badly enough I'd be doing it in the garbage bin which was by her table.

I unzipped and let it go into the bin, whoops!! Some of it went into her bag too which was next to the bin as well as onto the floor. Weird thing she asked me what was I doing. You useless soggy bitch what did it look like I was doing duh :tongue:

She sent me to the headmistress office straight away after that and demanded I pay for a new bag.
There was a guy in 6th grade who **** his pants..the whole classroom reeked
I never wet myself but I once had sex with this well-fit female teacher in year 5. Still remember it to this day.
Reply 66
My brother pees and **** himself all the time. Like every day, more than once. He is 2 by the way.
Original post by LuckEdwards
I feel it too. I had to sit in a filled pair of pants until the coach could stop, which felt like forever. It was not fun for me or the teacher I had to sit next to lol.

Ouch :console:
I did in year 3.
It was made especially worse but the fact that my mum had dyed my shoes black. Needless to say they didn't keep that colour and now there will always be a nice dark stain in the carpet. :colondollar:

I don't know how no one released but i remember how a couple of weeks later our teacher was moaning about people knocking drinks over and she yelled about how she's now got a massive stain in the carpet that she can't get out. I was just like. :K:

Know one ever found out the truth. :colone:
Never peed or **** myself. Did throw up on myself in a recognition event though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of wet :sexface:
Anyway no I made fun of this one girl. I still remember her name, Kayla lol She did a LOT and ended up smelling like pee. So I told her. And then I was runnin rehearsing for a dance for the talent show & I took a dump on myself :indiff: So they had to take me to get extra daks at the nurse's.
I actually pooed myself a lot to be honest. Don't know what the hell is wrong with the kid.
No, only at home
No but I remember one or two in my class who did.
Original post by George00
No never. Unless you count when I was in nappies? Because the last time a wet or soiled myself I was wearing a nappy.

My brother pees and **** himself all the time. Like every day, more than once. He is 2 by the way.

I don't think it does count as that is the reason you wear them. On this basis you 2 year old brother shouldn't feel too embarrassed about filling his nappies. Its hard to find a toddler who doesn't crap in a nappy.
**** myself in reception and pissed myself in year 3. :frown:
Reply 76
I didn't ever wet myself at primary school, but I once got diarrhea on a year 5 school trip and crapped myself on the coach.
My little brother is in year 6 and he still pees himself every night. He has to wear nappies... sorry special pj pants, to bed. Haha

Maybe you should wear his nappies next time you go on a school trip. In case you s*** yourself again. Take some spare ones just in case, so you don't run out and have to sit in it again.

I had to sit in a filled pair of pants until the coach could stop
Maybe you should wear his nappies next time you go on a school trip. In case you s*** yourself again. Take some spare ones just in case, so you don't run out and have to sit in it again.

Grow up.
Reply 78
Grow up.

Your the one who still needs his huggies. I think maybe its time you grew up.
Your the one who still needs his huggies. I think maybe its time you grew up.

I don't!!! Stop attempting to patronise me.

Latest