The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Well it's since come out that we were very far off from Schalke's valuation of Draxler anyway, so whether he wanted to leave is neither here nor there. It is an easy way to earn some respect from the Veltins Arena Nordkurve to say that he never wanted to leave however, I suspect he would have.

Just sign Greizmann using the Vela situation FFS. Greizmann is yet another French Arsenal fan who would no doubt jump at that chance and his value increases every single month now.

You could see how much better Ozil was for Germany with so much movement in front and you can imagine Greizmann being a great success in England for us.

Griezmann was so good vs Honduras. I like him and Valbuena.

Original post by Bound 2
Ozil was still the most anonymous German player. I didn't realise he was on the pitch until 30 minutes in.

Yeah I didn't realise he was on the pitch too.

He'll come hard next season though don't watch.
Original post by Khallil
I could've sworn we were buying Vela back ... :gasp:

We want to make some profit idk

I don't like the while situation. He's happy where he is and were displacing him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Yeah I didn't realise he was on the pitch too.

He'll come hard next season though don't watch.

No he won't, calling it now lol.

He's minor, and he won't ever truly succeed in this league.
Not sure what game you lot were watching, thought Ozil played very well.
Original post by Zürich

“I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.” Zlatan when asked about Mario Balotelli setting fire to his own house. :biggrin:

Ha ha, I hope that we get him :biggrin:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/16/mario-balotelli-panini-italy-facebook-world-cup
Haven't been on this site in ages but the transfer window's got the best of me. Hope we've got some class players on our shortlist
Original post by alittlehelp
Haven't been on this site in ages but the transfer window's got the best of me. Hope we've got some class players on our shortlist

They're on the short list, whether we actually advance in negotiations is another question

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well as of now from what I'm hearing nothing will be announced till July, that is when the Puma deal comes into affect. But supposedly we have a signed a big player, it's all done but signed by the player basically. I don't know who is, but he is supposedly a "Big Player".
Original post by Kruz
Well as of now from what I'm hearing nothing will be announced till July, that is when the Puma deal comes into affect. But supposedly we have a signed a big player, it's all done but signed by the player basically. I don't know who is, but he is supposedly a "Big Player".

A big player...

.....in Ligue 2.
Original post by Stalin
A big player...

.....in Ligue 2.

Probably some French African or Arab kid :lol:
Speaking of Arab kids Xavi is going to a Qatari club?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz

Good news, where did you see that?
Signing a big player

Journalists don't even have to pretend they're trying anymore
Good news, where did you see that?

From Journalists linked with Arsenal, when I find tweets about it I'll post it.
Original post by baconbutty
Signing a big player

Journalists don't even have to pretend they're trying anymore

In all fairness it was the same before you signed Ozil.
Original post by Bound 2
In all fairness it was the same before you signed Ozil.

The itk who leaked that one said it was draxler at the time so I'm not convinced
Original post by baconbutty
The itk who leaked that one said it was draxler at the time so I'm not convinced

Can someone else confirm this?

I just read that it was a big name German player and that he couldn't say who.
Original post by Bound 2
No he won't, calling it now lol.

He's minor, and he won't ever truly succeed in this league.

I think he'll do well next season.

He won't get to his RM levels though, he needs a team with players around that level which he hasn't got at Arsenal.
Original post by Bound 2
Can someone else confirm this?

I just read that it was a big name German player and that he couldn't say who.

Yer he said that then posted a picture of an article saying a 37 mil deal for draxler was in the works
Has one seen this Guillem Balague Mock Twitter account

https://twitter.com/GollumBallbag

The tweets are making me :rofl2:

Latest