The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
Anyway, trying to go healthy on my diet.

Broke it with a McDs today. But my day consists of.

Breakfast round 10am (soya brown bread and 2 fried eggs)
Lunch around 2pm (pasta, mackarel/sardines/chicken and tomato stew) medium size portion with vegetables on the side.
Dinner around 6pm (same as lunch, otherwise will make roast potatoes with onions, chicken and veg)

In between I'll eat fruits and drink about 3 litres of water daily.

If you want to cut quick you best lose the carbs and replace with protein and veges. Conversely for bulking you add the carbs on top of the protein. You seem to like cooking anyway so you'll figure some recipe out.
Original post by Isometrix
If you want to cut quick you best lose the carbs and replace with protein and veges. Conversely for bulking you add the carbs on top of the protein. You seem to like cooking anyway so you'll figure some recipe out.

Safe man, yeah will go less on the bread. Going to cut. Would bulk but I want to get a six pack, think there's enough muscle there(I used to train there a lot) but there's just a layer of fat over it.

Atm just doing 1 mile runs since my fitness is a joke.
Original post by Ggmu!
Got called ugly on tinder by an ugly girl, had to uninstall.

Asian girls smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should have asked her to be your tinderella.

Works every time, swear down
*Paranoid over using tinder in case someone I know sees me crew*
Original post by jam278
Safe man, yeah will go less on the bread. Going to cut. Would bulk but I want to get a six pack, think there's enough muscle there(I used to train there a lot) but there's just a layer of fat over it.

Iso is right about the carbs. You could try Keto and do insanity at the same time. It's good for fast results if you can maintain the state of ketosis.

Rowing at a high resistance is a good way to blast away at fat, will also increase upper body strength and tone if that's what you're after.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278

Better off jogging for 30m, even at a very slow pace, to build up general fitness.
Original post by manchesterunited15
*Paranoid over using tinder in case someone I know sees me crew*

Those feels.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/21/16/12/teacher-found-under-bed-after-student-sex

-35 year old teacher sleeps with 16 year old student
-sends text message
-"Have you heard about my maths lesson? We're going to find out if 35 goes into 16.”

:rofl2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hello101010
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/21/16/12/teacher-found-under-bed-after-student-sex

-sends text message
-"Have you heard about my maths lesson? We're going to find out if 35 goes into 16.”

Original post by hello101010

-sends text message

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/yj2.gif
Can't sleep for **** ffs

I'm dying.

They got it spot on.
Original post by jam278

I'm dying.

They got it spot on.

My mum loves watching Nollywood. I can't take it seriously :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine this:

Watching the Brazil/Chile game down the pub, conversation turns to the Ivory Coast having an inverse flag to Ireland, mate of mine points it out in what is the least offensive way possible. It's not offensive to anyone.

Next thing I know some pikey comes flying out of the blocks, screaming about discrimination against gypsies and saying he's racially abused him. The more you try to calm it down, the more ***** get involves out of nowhere threatening. None of us are small and all of us think this is a piss take, I could almost see it enfolding:

Have to navigate the situation so my jaw isnt broken over this.

I'm not saying I want Irish gypsies sent to camps basically, but I'll look the other way....civilisation would not miss them and the rest of us will carry on like human beings. Scum of the earth.

So basically, gas them.

Preserve the best looking redheaded pikey girls for some kind of eugenics programme bassed out of Ealing.or Sussex. Media cover up and we'll never look back.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Imagine this:

Watching the Brazil/Chile game down the pub, conversation turns to the Ivory Coast having an inverse flag to Ireland, mate of mine points it out in what is the least offensive way possible. It's not offensive to anyone.

Next thing I know some pikey comes flying out of the blocks, screaming about discrimination against gypsies and saying he's racially abused him. The more you try to calm it down, the more ***** get involves out of nowhere threatening. None of us are small and all of us think this is a piss take, I could almost see it enfolding:

Have to navigate the situation so my jaw isnt broken over this.

I'm not saying I want Irish gypsies sent to camps basically, but I'll look the other way....civilisation would not miss them and the rest of us will carry on like human beings. Scum of the earth.

So basically, gas them.

Preserve the best looking redheaded pikey girls for some kind of eugenics programme bassed out of Ealing.or Sussex. Media cover up and we'll never look back.

Hey man, I'm Irish! :frown:

But yeah, gas them.
Sooo... :bebored:
(edited 9 years ago)
whats with this stormtrooper craze? just saw 2 of them hanging outside my house wtf? then i hear people have been doing it in 'muricah

How many of you man gone wireless this weekend?
Reply 4819
Back from my ban, ain't gonna comment further but think everyone can see the agenda against me. How's everyone doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest