The Student Room Group

Class Lists 2014

Sorry for the delay! Link: ccl.soc.srcf.net

Also looking for someone/people to run this next year - someone from here would be much preferred over someone else! You don't really need to know anything, most of it is just moving and renaming photos :smile:

Edit: Forgot to mention - list being run by someone else now!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I put up all the Class Lists so far (quite a few). Enjoy.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
What do you mean? Have you put them up online somewhere?

Sorry I meant I e-mailed them to the Gmail account so that whoever is in charge can update them on the Class Lists website. Please check and update. :smile:
Original post by Eggs and Ham
Sorry I meant I e-mailed them to the Gmail account so that whoever is in charge can update them on the Class Lists website. Please check and update. :smile:

Are these online yet? Am I looking in the right place (http://ccl.soc.srcf.net)?

Would love to read the class list for Maths Part III!
Reply 4
Some are up now :smile: x
Original post by E13
Some are up now :smile: x

They're up but I can't see the whole picture of the Class Lists. Or is it just me and my iPhone?
Reply 6
has anyone got chem eng IIa class lists?
What about the PPS lists? anyone got those?
Reply 8
What is a class list? Is it just a list of everyone's course and what they got in it? Is it like final year results only or is it every year?
Reply 9
Original post by 566
What is a class list? Is it just a list of everyone's course and what they got in it? Is it like final year results only or is it every year?

Yup, and every year.
Reply 10
Original post by zxh800
Yup, and every year.

Thank you!
I've e-mailed all the lists- more added- but they haven't been put up by whomever is in charge. I think I'm the only one who has been contributing.
Some of the release dates have passed already - someone please update it!
Original post by nickyr212
Some of the release dates have passed already - someone please update it!

Updates require the generosity of people emailing in photos of the lists - don't blame the website organiser!
Original post by Topaz_eyes
Updates require the generosity of people emailing in photos of the lists - don't blame the website organiser!

Fair enough - apologies :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Eggs and Ham
I've e-mailed all the lists- more added- but they haven't been put up by whomever is in charge. I think I'm the only one who has been contributing.

Hi

You seem to be emailing the lists through but the 2014 website link ccl.soc.srcf.net hasn't been updated for a week. Do you have any idea why there's a delay and when they're likely to be put up?

Thanks
Original post by Cass999
Hi

You seem to be emailing the lists through but the 2014 website link ccl.soc.srcf.net hasn't been updated for a week. Do you have any idea why there's a delay and when they're likely to be put up?

Thanks

Hi,

Would you be able to contact the person who created the page? I don't think anyone else is contributing to the Class Lists, or if they are, they're not being updated. The best thing to do would be to e-mail the person on their CRS/hermes. You can find it on the ccl link.

Please note: I cannot respond to individual requests. I have to go through loads to find them individually. I have responded to a few, but I'm getting a lot of requests and it's very time-consuming for me to do this. I hope you understand.
I was in cambridge last week but couldn't get near the boards because of graduation ceremonies taking place. I am there again this week so will try again if that helps.
Reply 18
Original post by uklizzie
I was in cambridge last week but couldn't get near the boards because of graduation ceremonies taking place. I am there again this week so will try again if that helps.

Hi, if you could get a photo of the class lists for the Medical and Veterinary Sciences Tripos Part 1A, I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 19
I would also like natural sciences 1A if you do manage to get pictures. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending