The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yo

yo

dont piss me off

BREAK THE BANK FOR THAT BOI SANCHEZ
dat dere ball retention by sanchez was e.t
Seeing annoying reports of strong arsenal links to Sanchez.

That is frustrating, I really wanted him :/

I suppose we'll at least get shaqiri, but I was hoping to offload Suarez and get Sanchez in a barca deal :frown:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Seeing annoying reports of strong arsenal links to Sanchez.

That is frustrating, I really wanted him :/

I suppose we'll at least get shaqiri, but I was hoping to offload Suarez and get Sanchez in a barca deal :frown:

Sanchez is strongly linked to Arsenal but Wenger will probably end up saying he has no interest in him xD.
Liverpool may not sign Shaqiri imo although you guys are strongly linked. i see Rodgers buying Lallana, that young Belgium ST and strengthen the defense with a LB and/or RB
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Sanchez is strongly linked to Arsenal but Wenger will probably end up saying he has no interest in him xD.
Liverpool may not sign Shaqiri imo although you guys are strongly linked. i see Rodgers buying Lallana, that young Belgium ST and strengthen the defense with a LB and/or RB

If Sanchez goes to arsenal, I would for the first time be seriously worried about them.

Walcott, AOC and Sanchez?
If they bought a decent striker, their attack would rival ours and city's :frown:

We have already (more or less) signed
Lambert, Origi, Lallana and Can

I think we still need an attacker like shaqiri/Sanchez.
And if we sell Suarez, we'd probably need a striker too.

But yes, the focus should now be on defence
I'm worried that we'll end up with Glen Johnson for another year...
(edited 9 years ago)
have not had internet for the past week or two, having moved into a new house.. come back hoping for something positive..

See other clubs strengthening considerably.. flick over to arsenal news sites and see

'Bendtner to be sold this month'

As the top headline...

Well...

Great.
Not enjoying stories about AMs like Grenier being linked, when we could've had Fabregas if we were actually looking for that kind of player, not that I'm buying into it but the inactivity is slowly getting to me. Would be nice to hear something concrete soon.
Rumoured 40m bid for Sanchez

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Rumoured 40m bid for Sanchez

Posted from TSR Mobile

sauce?
40 mil wtf, swear he was on the market for 25 less than 2 weeks ago
Reply 8970
Original post by Thugnificent.
sauce?

Yoooooo did you mean to type "sauce"?
Original post by SHOO
Yoooooo did you mean to type "sauce"?

Reply 8972
Original post by Thugnificent.

Loool your jokes

But yeah, we shouldn't trust any sources because we got so gassed over Balo and Wenger just crushed our dreams :frown:

Now, I just read on skysports that we're linked to Martinez again
Reply 8974

We take nothing from anything until we see them in an Arsenal shirt unfortuantely.

Perks of being a gooner :wink:
Original post by SHOO
Loool your jokes

But yeah, we shouldn't trust any sources because we got so gassed over Balo and Wenger just crushed our dreams :frown:

Jackson or Javi ?
Reply 8976
Original post by sevchenko
Jackson or Javi ?

Jackson.

To be fair, even though he's not proven here.. He does have good stats in Porto, netting 46 in 60 appearances sooo.. AHHH I dunno man

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9364678/transfer-news-colombia-striker-jackson-martinez-to-decide-future-after-world-cup
Reply 8977
I remember last year when Suarez was said to be trying to force a move to Arsenal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2673532/Mario-Balotelli-desperate-force-Arsenal-AC-Milan.html

Is it actually a good thing that we arnt going for him?
Original post by AR_95
I doubt that was it. The page was removed anyway. It will most likely be exactly the same as last years kit only with Puma instead of nike

That will never happen with a change of manufacturer. Most Puma kits look distinctively different from Nike kits anyway. The same shirt was spotted being worn by Thierry Henry a while ago and was displayed in an official puma store in Macau.
Original post by SHOO
Loool your jokes

It's gonna be a long summer,hope we can get things done mid/early July

Latest