The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If Germany win we will have provided the most world cup winners in English football. Liverpool are on 5, we are on 4. 3 Germans in the squad.
Want Germany to win WC for Özil, Mert and Podolski.

Don't want Germany to win WC cos I'm English.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 662
Original post by C.Almasy

Can grate my cheese off those abs (no homo).

If I was a girl.

No homo.

Just, no homo
Original post by Webster2002
Don't want Germany to win WC cos I'm English.

Reply 664
I really don't understand why people criticise Ozil? He's been like their best player. And even in the semi's he was one of their best players.

****ing ridiculous honestly

I've said time & time again- if this is "poor" from Ozil then god help your teams when Ozil plays to the best of his ability
Original post by SHOO
I really don't understand why people criticise Ozil? He's been like their best player. And even in the semi's he was one of their best players.

****ing ridiculous honestly

I've said time & time again- if this is "poor" from Ozil then god help your teams when Ozil plays to the best of his ability

wouldnt say he was their best player..

But he certianly has been solid so far, given the ball away a few times, but always when attempting a good ball.. nice bit of control/passes around the box a few times.. etc. - pretty much what you expect from ozil.

similar in the semi, just a solid game for him, nothing special, but certianly not bad/awful
Reply 666
Ozil having a good game so far

Hilarious how some one said that Kroos and Gotze would replace and out shine Ozil this cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO
If I was a girl.

No homo.

Just, no homo

Don't worry.. I know someone that will even it up :wink:

1405284228423.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 668
Original post by hayles101
Don't worry.. I know someone that will even it up :wink:

1405284228423.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Them eyes LOL
Arsenal win the world cup again
Ozil was poor tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stopmessing
Ozil was poor tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone wanna take a nibble?
Ozil was poor tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Ozil was poor tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, he had a good game. Created a few chances including a great pass that Kroos should have finished.
Ignore, he's clearly trolling
Original post by AR_95
Ozil having a good game so far

Hilarious how some one said that Gotze would replace and out shine Ozil this cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't replace Ozil. But definitely outshone him. :rofl:
Reply 676
No homo Podolski. No homo
Reply 677
Original post by jam278
Didn't replace Ozil. But definitely outshone him. :rofl:

Fair enough. Ozil's 1st half performance was solid but turned invisible again afterwards..

Gotze has also gone missing at times this cup but obviously made the difference this game. Could be argued about his fresh pair of legs though but was still a great goal
(edited 9 years ago)
Die Weltmeister

("Los campeones del mundo" is no more)
Ozil had a good game. Stupid all these petty comments about who was better individually when clearly Germany have just won the World Cup because they work so well as a team.

Latest