The Student Room Group

How did you meet your best friend?

Scroll to see replies

Met mine in Nursery and now he's my boyfriend =#3
Original post by Precious Illusions
Websites? It was only one friend and I met her on a website called TeenSpot. Just a teen chat site. Doesn't exist any more.

haha teenspot p

real online kid so
Which one? :lol: I don't have a best friend, I have a few.

Um, my first best friend I met at primary school during reception, don't even remember how anymore
After that I met my two best friends in secondary school during first year, we were in the same class, they were best friends, I made friends with them both and that was that.
And at uni, I'd say I have four best friends, one is my flatmate, she's the first person I spoke to in person when I got to uni, then I made friends with a girl on my course during our first lab and she was talking to a group of other girls one day, and me and one of the girls bonded over the fact we thought one of our lecturers resembled a certain actor :lol: And my other best friend on my course I think I started talking to at a social one day, we didn't really talk much and then one day we ended up chatting in the pub and realised we had a tonne in common.
Original post by ryan9900
Never seen the point in having a 'best' friend. I just have people I get on with, nobody special.

Original post by Secretnerd123
I'm my own bestie and believe it or not, I met her recently. I used to hate myself but as soon as I made peace with who I am, I started to love and appreciate myself a lot more :yep:

I have close friends but don't really consider any of them as besties lol

Poor yous
Original post by Marky Mark
Poor yous

i like it how it is tbh :smile:
My mum is my best friend, so ... yeah. :redface:
Fresher's week.
Reply 27
Original post by ryan9900
Never seen the point in having a 'best' friend. I just have people I get on with, nobody special.
In other words, superficial friends.
I'm a bitch, I lost both my best friends
Original post by Maid Marian
My mum is my best friend, so ... yeah. :redface:

That's so cute
She messaged me saying hey, we clicked instantly, and then I replied to her.
Reply 31
don't have any. it's a completely unfamiliar concept for me.
I have got a couple of best friends/close friends, but I met the one I have known the longest back in year 7. I started school late and because I was the new kid the teacher made us pair up.
My longest best friend I met on a bus about 8 years ago, he then came to my middle school about 6 years ago and we hit it off - he's a massive part of my life.

I lost my closest best friend about a month back - that's the trouble with having someone who's your best friend and your boyfriend, if you break up you lose them both. I still miss him every day.
Erm, I met my first one in year 7. After a talk over a boy. Lol.

The second friend just got involved.

The third friend asked if she could hang out ad we're all hanging out still.
Have quite a few, but all from year 8 :biggrin:
In secondary school. But we're hardly in contact in any more which is disappointing.

So there is a vacancy for the post of my best friend! Those interested, feel free to apply :biggrin:
Met mine during college we were quite similar which helped us grow closer.
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Erm, I met my first one in year 7. After a talk over a boy. Lol.

The second friend just got involved.

The third friend asked if she could hang out ad we're all hanging out still.

Is that how it is now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met one of my best friends on the first day of primary school. The other one I met at the end of Year 10, when she came over from Poland. I was asked to look after her and made sure she settled in okay, and we clicked immediately. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest