dropping phys

How do you feel your exams went? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
How do you feel your exams went? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bad
I got predicted all Bs, but I know I've got less than Ds in 3/4 subjects!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coolgamer
bad

Well you have a couple of options; apply to universities that don't require very high grades or don't apply this year, work very hard in year 13 and apply with your final A2 grades which you'll hopefully be happy with. However you could do the former and go through adjustment once you have your A2 grades if you exceed your offers. :smile:

But hey, you don't know how you've done yet! I thought I'd done awfully and it didn't turn out that way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by changing skies
well you have a couple of options; apply to universities that don't require very high grades or don't apply this year, work very hard in year 13 and apply with your final a2 grades which you'll hopefully be happy with. However you could do the former and go through adjustment once you have your a2 grades if you exceed your offers. :smile:

but hey, you don't know how you've done yet! I thought i'd done awfully and it didn't turn out that way :smile:

posted from tsr mobile

for adjustment will any course be available or is there a few courses?
Reply 7
If you done bad on your AS grades, there can be other alternatives. When doing A2 try revising 3-5 hours everyday, and I mean everyday! By revising you will be able to remember a lot more stuff if you struggle to remember certain aspects of subjects. As well as revising why not talk to a member at your Sixth Form (i.e Tutors/Subject teachers) and ask for extra help? Also while revising you could practise the knowledge you learnt and apply it by answering some questions if you have a workbook ect? Don't have so much doubt when you know deep down you can do so much better and you will achieve those high B's and above!
gap yah?
Original post by coolgamer
I just finished AS and my teachers predict i will get Cs and Ds :frown:
am i unlikely to get into uni im gonna start A2 next yr
i did bio chem phy maths
dropping phys

Same :frown: but i did sociology instead of physics, its so depressing especially when i'm aiming for As and Bs :frown:
There's predictions for AS? That's new...
loads of people do bad in their AS but then pick up things in their A2s. if your college doesnt want to take you on for A2s you could do the exams yourself as a private candidate but i dont reccomend it. you can do a foundation year in uni but thats more money. work out the grade boundaries for your subjects, work out if you have a decent chance of BBB then decide if you want a gap year or not

Quick Reply

Latest