The Student Room Group

UCAS 5th Option

Hi Guys,
So basically with medicine you can only have 4 uni choices. I am not sure for what other course my 5th option should be. My A- level subjects are Bio chem maths and physics. I have just finished AS and awaiting results.
Kindly advice me on what courses i can apply for with my selected subjects.

Thanks in advance
Hey

I wanna do medicine as well and I have been told most people go for biochemistry/a pure science/pharmacy as their 5th option:smile:
Which unis are you thinking of applying to?
x
Reply 2
You could put down Biomedical science, Neuroscience, Pharmacy, Biological sciences, any of the pure sciences, life sciences or maths.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NOONA.
You could put down Biomedical science, Neuroscience, Pharmacy, Biological sciences, any of the pure sciences, life sciences or maths.

oh i wasn't too sure about the maths as i'm doing only 6 units (c1-c4, s1,s2) .. i sure will consider the other options thanks :smile:

Original post by radhikagulati
Hey

I wanna do medicine as well and I have been told most people go for biochemistry/a pure science/pharmacy as their 5th option:smile:
Which unis are you thinking of applying to?
x

hi. well at the moment i'm just narrowing down my university list and yeah its pretty long and i will have my 4 options confirmed once i sit the UCKAT and after i get my AS results :smile:

what are your choices? have u sat the UKCAT yet?
Original post by Paras Agarwal
oh i wasn't too sure about the maths as i'm doing only 6 units (c1-c4, s1,s2) .. i sure will consider the other options thanks :smile:

hi. well at the moment i'm just narrowing down my university list and yeah its pretty long and i will have my 4 options confirmed once i sit the UCKAT and after i get my AS results :smile:

what are your choices? have u sat the UKCAT yet?

Yeah, same here but I really like Edinburgh and Aberdeen rn! Nope not yet...all this university stuff is freaking me out!
Original post by radhikagulati
Yeah, same here but I really like Edinburgh and Aberdeen rn! Nope not yet...all this university stuff is freaking me out!

haha same here! so much to do like the personal statements and results day around the corner!

btw.. how many hours do u spend practising for the UKCAT if you've started preparing? are you applying to australia as well or any other countries?

Quick Reply

Latest