The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Firstly,

butt is fake, ass shots. 0/10.

Second

she has psoriasis, so her skin is fake as well, it looks like she has chicken pox all over for the rest of her life without the makeup.

Third

she has raccoon eyes.

Fourth, being a stupid slag is -10/10. She gets used by has beens and wanna bes.

When the final product comes after she takes probably hours to get ready, I'd give her a 7. I've seen better girls in the meat aisle. But then again I live in Cali :tongue:

Why do you always tear down pretty females? I remember you were commenting on Tyrion's make-up free face yesterday and now you're hating on Kim K?

Dat bitterness.

lol
Original post by ApeMob
Firstly,

butt is fake, ass shots. 0/10.

Second

she has psoriasis, so her skin is fake as well, it looks like she has chicken pox all over for the rest of her life without the makeup.

Third

she has raccoon eyes.

Fourth, being a stupid slag is -10/10. She gets used by has beens and wanna bes.

When the final product comes after she takes probably hours to get ready, I'd give her a 7. I've seen better girls in the meat aisle. But then again I live in Cali :tongue:

ooooooh MIA-OW!:biggrin: you live in cali, have you seen her in real life?
Reply 22
Original post by Marky Mark
Why do you always tear down pretty females? I remember you were commenting on Tyrion's make-up free face yesterday and now you're hating on Kim K?

Dat bitterness.

lol

Who are you? It's all true, call it what you want :closedeyes:
And Tyrion Lannister is not pretty to me. Having a heart attack now?

idc 9/10 :love: met her once, she was fab
(edited 9 years ago)
She looks good but for some reason I've never found her attractive. Same for Mila Kunis
Reply 25
Original post by moonriver96
ooooooh MIA-OW!:biggrin: you live in cali, have you seen her in real life?

I'm from Venice Beach so I've had many celeb sightings, been on sets for dance videos, walked across sets for big films and TV shows here, all that. Not even exciting anymore lol Well I mean it is but...whatever. haha.
very but Mila kunis is better looking but then again mila has a way better personality so that could be why :dontknow:
Original post by ApeMob
I'm from Venice Beach so I've had many celeb sightings, been on sets for dance videos, walked across sets for big films and TV shows here, all that. Not even exciting anymore lol Well I mean it is but...whatever. haha.

wow that sounds pretty cool, god i wish i lived in california! i'm so jealous! :tongue: i'm a bit of a celeb fanatic you see, lool. so, who's the biggest celeb you've seen in real life then/ the one(s) you were most excited to see rather..
Original post by leedswest
Kim now 10, original Kim, 5 if that

omg finally someone agrees that she looks better now!! she wasn't attractive at all before the fame

Original post by drowzee
Kim K before all the botox 9/10, she was stunning but she has ruined her face now. So now I would give her a 6/10. Her body though is to die for, so curvacious and her ass :colone:

she looks much better now then she did before the botox lol
Don't understand why people like her ass so much, its too big and disproportionate.
Original post by Secretnerd123
very but Mila kunis is better looking but then again mila has a way better personality so that could be why :dontknow:

oh yeah.. actually, you can't really compare the two. They're both v. attractive in their own different ways IMO.

Dat bitterness.

lol

Original post by ApeMob
Who are you? It's all true, call it what you want :closedeyes:
And Tyrion Lannister is not pretty to me. Having a heart attack now?

Reply 34
Original post by moonriver96
wow that sounds pretty cool, god i wish i lived in california! i'm so jealous! :tongue: i'm a bit of a celeb fanatic you see, lool. so, who's the biggest celeb you've seen in real life then/ the one(s) you were most excited to see rather..

Reality superstars at least the ones here, rather not list. Rappers, actors...just...a lot. All of them come to Venice to film there's an area on the boardwalk and they love to film there. Several of Chris Brown's videos and the ones he has cameos in film there. There's great tattoo culture here and sk8r culture aaaand just the weather, the view, the food...yeah it's pretty rad can't lie haha.
Original post by itsRochana
idc 9/10 :love: met her once, she was fab

where?

she looks much better now then she did before the botox lol

By before I meant around 2007/2008, before she went ott with it. Now she looks too botoxed.
Reply 37
I'm not the biggest fan of her or her family but she is absolutely stunning, maybe less so now because she's had all that plastic surgery but I still definitely would if I were that way inclined.

Her bum is way too big though, like I'm all for being curvy and that but she looks as though she's wearing about 50 nappies.
where?

She came to the city i live(Abidjan) and did this meet and greet type thing
Kim K is the hardest working woman in America and she's a mum. Show some respect.

I disagree.

Quick Reply

Latest