The Student Room Group

Guy makes spreadsheet with wife's ''no sex tonight'' excuses

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hope he doesn't divorce her, she'd get everything!
Reply 61
HE is trapped, courtesy to western male privilege : he can't cheat on her and if he divorces her he'll get completely ass raped by the system.
Any man who turns to a spreadsheet to document his difficulties deserves to be sexually inactive.
Damn. That's pretty sad. I find it unlikely that he hasn't tried to talk to her about this. This was his way in black and white to show her how frustrated he is. If he hasn't tried to talk to her about it properly, this is a childish way of making a point.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Who knows she might be asexual or have an extremely low drive :frown:

It's sad that they're married and she's not comfortable enough to give him the real reason she isn't in the mood, rather she's forced to make up flimsy excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the original reddit thread she explaisn it's because of ehr new gym routine.

"It's not normal. For the most part of our relationship, we averaged 3-5 times a week I'd say? Including a non-recipricated blowjob thrown in here and there.A few months ago I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. I looked horrible naked and none of my clothes fit nicely, I had a muffin top. I've been trying to eat better and go to the gym ever since.
My weekday routine has been shower, go to work, get off at 4pm, go home and cook dinner, go to the gym, watch some TV, sleep. He's never up to have sex in the morning, and I never want to have sex after being all sweaty and gross from the gym."
Wonder why he didn't just ask his wife what's actually the matter instead of making a spreadsheet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dalek1099
.I wouldn't have any sympathy for wife's who have been raped by their husband because they chose to have sex with this person in the first place if they don't want to have sex then they don't love them enough and should have divorced their husband(the husband shouldn't go to jail)-there are some exceptions where a wife might actually be ill or something but no excuse for regular turnings down of sex.

What. The. Actual. ****.
Why not have sex after the gym:sexface: their sweaty bodies would be touching.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
Wonder why he didn't just ask his wife what's actually the matter instead of making a spreadsheet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know that he didn't? He more than likely did and she brushed him off. This was extreme, but she can't ignore data in black and white.
Original post by NathanW18
How do you know that he didn't? He more than likely did and she brushed him off. This was extreme, but she can't ignore data in black and white.

And how did you know he did and she brushed him off?

Yes it's extreme but I've seen guys do this for a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
And how did you know he did and she brushed him off?

Yes it's extreme but I've seen guys do this for a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't, but I find it unlikely that he hasn't at least brought it up before. If he hasn't, this is a childish way to bring it up. If he has, I think it was a pretty good way. It has clearly got her attention.
He should start a new bank account and get his salary paid into that instead of the joint account while the problem persists.

We'll soon see who the "entitled" party is then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe his constant pressure to have sex is putting her off sex?
he actually MADE spreadsheet of her excuses :s-smilie:
I don't know how long they have been together for, but he's constantly begging for sex every day that is such a turn off and he wrote a spreadsheet too! Relationships have peaks and dips in the frequency of sex, you are all young late teens early 20's so your sex drive is high it will wane a little as you get older, also probably don't have the pressures, of kids, full time jobs & paying the mortgage. I have a toddler and since her birth sex has decreased as she takes up a lot of my time and I get tired, my partner has never wrote a spreadsheet demanding more sex, he asked me how he could help simple things like making me feel special, running me a bath etc, giving me a massage, if he asked her what could he do to help he would have a million times more luck getting sex!
Why did they even get together in the first place? He sounds like a controlling bastard
Reply 76
Original post by llamaspoon
Maybe his constant pressure to have sex is putting her off sex?

Constant? He was only asking for sex once a day and sometimes several days apart. For some reason daily sex seems to be the equivalent of hard labour in the gulag for most married women.

Original post by vickidc18
I don't know how long they have been together for, but he's constantly begging for sex every day that is such a turn off and he wrote a spreadsheet too! Relationships have peaks and dips in the frequency of sex, you are all young late teens early 20's so your sex drive is high it will wane a little as you get older, also probably don't have the pressures, of kids, full time jobs & paying the mortgage. I have a toddler and since her birth sex has decreased as she takes up a lot of my time and I get tired, my partner has never wrote a spreadsheet demanding more sex, he asked me how he could help simple things like making me feel special, running me a bath etc, giving me a massage, if he asked her what could he do to help he would have a million times more luck getting sex!

Begging ? Trying to have sex with your wife is begging? Why is sex some commodity only women can offer to men, some sort or favour or bargaining tool? And like the other guy said :

Original post by Jebedee
He should start a new bank account and get his salary paid into that instead of the joint account while the problem persists.

We'll soon see who the "entitled" party is then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's see how she or any other wife who acts this way (many of them bring little or no income home) comes ''begging'' when she runs out of her own money. But no, modern ''progressive'' thinking says men still have to share their hard earned with the wife while expecting her to cook or have sex is misogynistic . If she was sick or he was asking her for anal or whatever, I get it. Rejecting sex out of a whim is unacceptable. Maybe the guy doesn't feel like working 50hrs/week or whatever in a stressful job either and he'd rather stay at home and play WOW all day, but he does it because men have responsibilities and women have choices. How the **** is that fair?
Reply 77
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Why did they even get together in the first place? He sounds like a controlling bastard

She has all the power and uses it as she feels like it without considering his feelings or needs but he's the controlling bastard? And wanting to have sex with your wife several times a week makes you a controlling bastard?
Having been in a boring sexless relationship in the past, I can see why he's frustrated. I seriously doubt this is a new problem. I'm convinced she uses (probably used, I doubt they are together now!) sex as a currency. This is not a good place to be in. It drives you insane.

Not condoning a spreadsheet, but I doubt it's as clear cut as you'd think. Poor guy has probably tried everything else in the book, though.
Original post by StevieA
Constant? He was only asking for sex once a day and sometimes several days apart. For some reason daily sex seems to be the equivalent of hard labour in the gulag for most married women.

Begging ? Trying to have sex with your wife is begging? Why is sex some commodity only women can offer to men, some sort or favour or bargaining tool? And like the other guy said :

Let's see how she or any other wife who acts this way (many of them bring little or no income home) comes ''begging'' when she runs out of her own money. But no, modern ''progressive'' thinking says men still have to share their hard earned with the wife while expecting her to cook or have sex is misogynistic . If she was sick or he was asking her for anal or whatever, I get it. Rejecting sex out of a whim is unacceptable. Maybe the guy doesn't feel like working 50hrs/week or whatever in a stressful job either and he'd rather stay at home and play WOW all day, but he does it because men have responsibilities and women have choices. How the **** is that fair?

How do you know the woman brings little or no income home? if she's caring for a child, she's caring for THEIR offspring and he has a duty to clothe & feed that child too not throw a tantrum because she's not giving sex whenever he pleases nowhere in marriage vows state shall have sex whenever he/she pleases, I'm not saying shes being reasonable because obviously his sex drive demands more than hers, but asking her for sex almost every day is going to put her off why not negotiate if he wants sex everyday and her once a fortnight, twice a week sounds reasonable.

Quick Reply

Latest