The Student Room Group

Is he interested ?

Right I need adviceeeee

I work with this guy have done for months , always thought he was attractive but I had a bf and I never really worked the same days as him. Anyway me and bf split up and I start talking to him at work and it’s flirty and fun.

We start texting and we really get on. He told me he wanted to wife up and I found out he was telling people at work he wants to wife me and for me to be his gf. Although the only times he’d be super active texting me was the evenings and he’d only ever ask me to come round his house in the evenings. I thought nothing off it cus he trains during the week

Anyway I go round his one night for the first time of us flirting at work for a while and nothing happens really we just kissed , then the week went on and he was super chatty. Skip to Saturday he was like come round mine tonight, but I fell asleep so didn’t see the message

THEN two days later he kinda ghosts me and I’m like oh…. Cus I kinda caught feels , he rings me up and goes not gonna lie I’m not feeling it I feel like it’s just friends LIKE WHAT how’s he switched up that fast , after chatting the most about liking me
Probably thought you were intentionally ghosting him when you fell asleep and as a result, he didn't want to hurt his ego by being rejected / played. Why not just make your interest clear? Even if it isn't this and it's genuinely loss of interest, you'll get some sort of closure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending