The Student Room Group

BNP leaderships change, will Adam Walker be more successful?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SpikeyTeeth
Why would it be a good thing to kill the BNP off?

Do you not need different choices in democracy?

Does extreme liberalism (for example Brighton and Hove council proposing to phase out the titles Mr. And Mrs. Not to offend transgenders) require that there is no opposition? And further does it require that any opposition is "killed off"?

Do you regard yourself as a servant to this ultra-liberalism by proposing that its a good thing is any opposition to it is killed off?

Given the BNP's woeful election performances since they reached their zenith in 2009ish, it seems pretty obvious that the BNP is not the opposition that the UK electorate want. They lost their London Assembly seat, their MEP and all but 2 of their councillors.
Go BNP, It's about time they took their country back from subjugation and Multicultural Supremacy.
Why would it be a good thing to kill the BNP off?

Do you not need different choices in democracy?

Yes you do need different choices. But the BNP choice is near universally rejected, because of democracy. Their share of votes in elections is pathetic and has collapsed in recent years. It is because of democracy that they have performed terribly in recent elections, and never did that well in elections to start with. Nearly the entire British public rejects their racist and extremist views.

They only had 2 MEP seats out of 72 at their peak, and they lost both at the recent Euro elections. They also only have only 2 councillors left in Britain, one of which only held on this year by 6 votes in a ward where over 1000 people didn't vote. The best they ever got in a general election in "recent" times was about 16% in one constituency in 2001, when Nick Griffin stood in a constituency and got more votes on the back of the Oldham race riots.

Now they've nearly finished drifting back into electoral irrelevance where they belong.
(edited 9 years ago)
Popular support for Nelson Mandela, The ANC, Free Tibet, the Zabatistas etc. Shows that there is a popular vision of countries around the world being controlled by their native people.

To my knowledge Nelson Mandela is popular among people because he was very forgiving of his imprisonment yet was still very determined to end the apartheid. I'm unaware that many people in the public even have an opinion on the ANC, Free Tibet or the Zabatistas. If they do then provide evidence that they do.

Popular support for diversity in the workplace, wanting more black or ethic MP's and business leaders, suggesting that institutions which do not have such diversity like the city of London are sexist and racist suggests a wish for shared control of these institutions by Europeans and non-Europeans. You can go to an office and see a "diversity in the workplace" poster on the wall of you need further evidence.

Again: provide evidence that there exists ''popular support for diversity in the workplace''. I'm aware that people might want 'more diversity' when there is a lack of representation (for example, 4% of MPs are from ethnic minorities while ethnic minorities make up over 10% of the population) but i've never encountered people who either want diversity for the sake of diversity or want shared control with regards to a majority and a minority.

Sources: http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/research/key-issues-for-the-new-parliament/the-new-parliament/characteristics-of-the-new-house-of-commons/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom.

David Cameron was talking for months about gay marriage. He meant in a church. He was talking to church leaders about it. He never went to Muslim leaders and suggested it.

Are you seriously going to suggest that anyone had intended Muslim gay marriage?

I don't know what the puplic think about gay marriage within Islam and i'm not claiming that I do know. You've claimed that the public feel that ''gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam'', so I have asked you to provide evidence of that.

Surveys have proved that the bulk of society doesn't want any of this nonsense. That is all a survey will prove. But its a question of which way the cultural Marxists are pushing things.

In that case you've contradicted yourself. If the bulk of society doesn't want any of this then why did you claim that society was ''brainwashed'' into believing this? You said:

Will Adam Walker be more successful than Nick Griffin in reversing the brainwashing of the British people, and convincing the British people to abandon cultural Marxism and ideas such as...

By saying ''the British people'' you're referring to most (if not all) of us.

If these surveys exist then please provide them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Popular support for Nelson Mandela, The ANC, Free Tibet, the Zabatistas etc. Shows that there is a popular vision of countries around the world being controlled by their native people.

In proportion to the population as a whole South Africa's black population is substantially lower than European countries' white populations.

Outside Latin America, the Zapatistas are largely unknown and obscure, only really known in anarchist (and to a lesser extent, other far-left) circles.

I don't think I know enough to pass judgement the situation in Tibet, but I'd say the Free Tibet movement is mostly about perceived (rightly or wrongly) imperialism and repression, not non-Tibetans living there.
Original post by SHallowvale

In that case you've contradicted yourself. If the bulk of society doesn't want any of this then why did you claim that society was ''brainwashed'' into believing this?

Survey after survey has shown that a significant amount of people agree with the views of the BNP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-384167/Most-Britons-actually-support-BNP-policies.html

Speaking for myself I remember being brainwashed at university with students, lecturers, student union people saying that the BNP was so terrible. I believed this without questioning it therefore I was brainwashed.

The mass media reflects this brainwashing and therefore most people feel embarrassed that they actually hold views similar to the BNP.

Most British people who live in a village for example would not want to see people in Burkas arrive in their village en mass, Mosques built calling for prayer several times in day and night etc. etc. But apparently its evil not to want it so they keep their mouth shut out of fear of being labelled racist.

I am afraid that this is a fact and no clever arguments can change this fact.
(edited 9 years ago)
Survey after survey has shown that a significant amount of people agree with the views of the BNP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a deliberately vague and misleading statement. People may agree somewhat when it comes to cutting immigration, and many people share the BNP's attitudes on Islam, but only a few can accept the ethos of white supremacy and homophobia within the party. If the public really agreed with the BNP's views, they wouldn't be so unsuccessful as a party. Didn't they just lose all of their MEPs?
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You say "survey after survey" yet so far you don't seem to have provided one. Where are these surveys that specifically say people agree with the BNP?

If they exist, I expect they rarely mention the BNP and instead, for example, ask something like "do you think stricter immigration controls are needed" - a yes answer to that does not mean support for the party. Same for asking about the EU, or any other policy area really. I saw Nick Griffin try to make that argument on Question Time, saying that a majority agreed with him and pointed to a poll about immigration that to my knowledge did not mention the BNP.

The only polls that matter are the elections, and there the BNP has done terribly and now struggles to get higher than the 1% mark. Based on election results, the overwhelming majority of the British public rejects their racism and extremism.
Reply 28
Will Adam Walker be more successful than Nick Griffin in reversing the brainwashing of the British people, and convincing the British people to abandon cultural Marxism and ideas such as its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white, gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam, its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse, and that it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not, you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits? And the fact that facts don't matter and you need to take your advice from a cultural Marxist belief system that creates an illusory belief that if the Daily Mail, BNP, migration watch, Traditional Britain Group says something, it must be false and its best to refrain from any objective analysis because it's not "useful". Not "useful" for the cultural subversion idea to topple the west, and you must concentrate on the 5% where this works like Oxford University not the 95% of ghettos, hellholes, depravity, AIDS, death by national debt, crime.

the bnp still exist?

lol
Original post by TheTranshumanist
That's a deliberately vague and misleading statement. People may agree somewhat when it comes to cutting immigration, and many people share the BNP's attitudes on Islam, but only a few can accept the ethos of white supremacy and homophobia within the party. If the public really agreed with the BNP's views, they wouldn't be so unsuccessful as a party. Didn't they just lose all of their MEPs?

I don't see any attitudes of white supremacy on the BNP website. Why is opposition to multiculturalism, saying that each region should have mainly its own people often called white supremacy? I don't think people can use the term while people are using the 2 concepts synonymously when they are different.

Also the same applies to homophobia. People say Putin is homophobic when we just opposed homosexual propaganda and homosexual education. He believe we gay have the right to do what they want in private. He even says he likes Elton John's music. So when people confuse not wanting gay propaganda with hating gays, it makes these terms convey an inaccuracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see any attitudes of white supremacy on the BNP website. Why is opposition to multiculturalism, saying that each region should have mainly its own people often called white supremacy? I don't think people can use the term while people are using the 2 concepts synonymously when they are different.

I never said that opposition to multiculturalism is white supremacy. It's not. However, the BNP is evidently a white supremacist party, even if they attempt to hide it. I don't believe for a second that the BNP actually cares "that each region should have mainly its own people", and they definitely don't care for the diminished indigenous populations of Australia and the USA, for example. It's merely a pretence they've been using to sell the idea of an all white britain to the public.

The principle that "each region should have mainly its own people" may sound noble to you, but parties like the BNP would like to achieve this by coercing ethnic minorities to leave, which is certainly not noble. On net balance, I don't think the devastation these measures would cause to these people, as well as the friends/relatives that remain, is anywhere near worth it to uphold this ethno-nationalist principle in this case. Besides, this principle has been violated many times before in history, and will be violated many times in the future. It's practically impossible to maintain in the long term.

Also the same applies to homophobia. People say Putin is homophobic when we just opposed homosexual propaganda and homosexual education. He believe we gay have the right to do what they want in private. He even says he likes Elton John's music. So when people confuse not wanting gay propaganda with hating gays, it makes these terms convey an inaccuracy.

I'd like to know what gay "propaganda" is.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TheTranshumanist
I never said that opposition to multiculturalism is white supremacy. It's not. However, the BNP is evidently a white supremacist party, even if they attempt to hide it. I don't believe for a second that the BNP actually cares "that each region should have mainly its own people", and they definitely don't care for the diminished indigenous populations of Australia and the USA, for example. It's merely a pretence they've been using to sell the idea of an all white britain to the public.

The principle that "each region should have mainly its own people" may sound noble to you, but parties like the BNP would like to achieve this by coercing ethnic minorities to leave, which is certainly not noble. On net balance, I don't think the devastation these measures would cause to these people, as well as the friends/relatives that remain, is anywhere near worth it to uphold this ethno-nationalist principle in this case. Besides, this principle has been violated many times before in history, and will be violated many times in the future. It's practically impossible to maintain in the long term.

I'd like to know what gay "propaganda" is.

The ideology has become so one sided towards cultural Marxism. Peter Schiff, CEO if Euro Pacific Capital Inc. goes on the record to explain this:

So we have a skewed starting position. Let hypothesise that the BNP are comprised of people who want a centre position (I do not mean what is called a "centrist" position in politics today, this is a cultural Marxist position - I mean a "centre" position using the politics from the last 500 years), and some people who have an extreme right wing perspective (which may well be the case), it makes no difference from the basis of arguing that we have a skewed perspective today. Whether to take a centre position or extreme right position is another argument which logically follows having made the point that a change is needed.

Gay propaganda is for example scatter gun posting of streets with rainbow flags and posters which can be seen in various European cities.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The ideology has become so one sided towards cultural Marxism. Peter Schiff, CEO if Euro Pacific Capital Inc. goes on the record to explain this:

So we have a skewed starting position. Let hypothesise that the BNP are comprised of people who want a centre position (I do not mean what is called a "centrist" position in politics today, this is a cultural Marxist position - I mean a "centre" position using the politics from the last 500 years), and some people who have an extreme right wing perspective (which may well be the case), it makes no difference from the basis of arguing that we have a skewed perspective today. Whether to take a centre position or extreme right position is another argument which logically follows having made the point that a change is needed.

I'm not entirely sure how this is relevant to my post. Yes, the political climate has changed, but I don't see why you believe the current centre is illegitimate. "Cultural marxism" is no less legitimate than the far right position you claim used to be the centre.

Gay propaganda is for example scatter gun posting of streets with rainbow flags and posters which can be seen in various European cities.

Rainbow flags aren't propaganda; misleading posters would be, but I have doubts about whether this ban only targets misleading information.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-384167/Most-Britons-actually-support-BNP-policies.html

Speaking for myself I remember being brainwashed at university with students, lecturers, student union people saying that the BNP was so terrible. I believed this without questioning it therefore I was brainwashed.

The mass media reflects this brainwashing and therefore most people feel embarrassed that they actually hold views similar to the BNP.

Most British people who live in a village for example would not want to see people in Burkas arrive in their village en mass, Mosques built calling for prayer several times in day and night etc. etc. But apparently its evil not to want it so they keep their mouth shut out of fear of being labelled racist.

You've made a major contradiction. Firstly, you claimed that there exists wide popular support (among the British public) for the following notions:

- ''its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white''
- ''gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam''
- ''its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse''
- ''it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not''
- ''you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits?''

You then claimed that ''Surveys have proved that the bulk of society doesn't want any of this nonsense'', which contradicts your previous statement.

Which is it?

If there does exist popular support for those notions then provide evidence that this popular support actually exists (i've asked you this at least twice). If there exist surveys which prove that people do not support these things then please provide those surveys. The Daily Mail article you cite has nothing to do with the things listed above.

With regards to the YouGov survey it actually found that a near majority of people would not consider voting for the BNP:

Finally, YouGov asked people if they would seriously consider voting for a party that supported all these policies. In the unattributed group, 37% said yes, 48% said no. In the attributed group the figure is lower, 20% say they would seriously consider voting for the BNP (a figure comparable to the ICM survey in JRRT report that found 18% of people saying they might vote BNP), 66% said no.

Perhaps this was due to their policy on race?

There was however strong opposition to more extreme policies on race asked if they agreed that non-white people were inherently “less British”, only 16% of people agreed, with 68% opposed. When identified as a BNP support dropped to 11%, opposition grew to 76%. A majority also opposed the government encouraging immigrants to leave Britain (52% opposed, rising to 58% opposition when associated with the BNP).

The survey also looked at 8 BNP policies and the public only supported 5 of them. To claim that ''people agree with the views of the BNP'' is ludicrous, especially given that 4 of them looked at immigration only (and not other BNP policies such as those on the economy, sexuality, religion, etc, which were given no mention at all).

Sources:
http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/196
http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/today_uk_import/YG-Archives-pol-skynews-BNP-060425.pdf
Reply 34
I thought most BNP members jumped the ship to UKIP & the EDL
Original post by SHallowvale
You've made a major contradiction. Firstly, you claimed that there exists wide popular support (among the British public) for the following notions:

- ''its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white''
- ''gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam''
- ''its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse''
- ''it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not''
- ''you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits?''

You then claimed that ''Surveys have proved that the bulk of society doesn't want any of this nonsense'', which contradicts your previous statement.

Which is it?

If there does exist popular support for those notions then provide evidence that this popular support actually exists (i've asked you this at least twice). If there exist surveys which prove that people do not support these things then please provide those surveys. The Daily Mail article you cite has nothing to do with the things listed above.

With regards to the YouGov survey it actually found that a near majority of people would not consider voting for the BNP:

Perhaps this was due to their policy on race?

The survey also looked at 8 BNP policies and the public only supported 5 of them. To claim that ''people agree with the views of the BNP'' is ludicrous, especially given that 4 of them looked at immigration only (and not other BNP policies such as those on the economy, sexuality, religion, etc, which were given no mention at all).

Sources:
http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/196
http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/today_uk_import/YG-Archives-pol-skynews-BNP-060425.pdf

You got it. That's exactly the point Orwell called it doublethink. It's when the population are blasted with the propaganda of a state machine to such an extent that they can think two contradictory thought simultaneously e.g. "I don't want crowd coming to my little English village with burquas, mosques, prayer calls and rickety shops, I like it how it is" and at the same time "I am not one of those racists like the BNP types who believe in white supremacy."

People believe in the need to be consistent yet they also would not blink if they walked past a stand that said "celebrate your blackness" but they would think "racists" if they saw a stand that said "celebrate your whiteness".

Or they would think nothing if someone said "celebrate diversity" but they would be surprised if someone said "Israel should learn to be truly multicultural and make itself more diverse by letting in millions of its neighbours".

The academic system has become an expert in Frankfurt School ideas to prop up this clear doublespeak with millions and millions of pages of one sided statistics (only measure for the case you want to make and ignore everything else) and biased arguments (always hide the contradictions in your argument by discussing contradictory facets separately) etc. This way it can perpetuate the unconscious thought processes that are embedded in tej education system and keep chipping away at Western civilisation one chip at a time. First 24 years of media coverage of the Stephen Lawrence case, then make certain words and phrases taboo, then arrest people for certain words and phrases, then allow millions of people in the country and always blame the other party, teach children that their culture is burning and with an evil history, and that other cultures are much more enriching. And that we all need more enrichment.

Doublethink.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jkizer
I thought most BNP members jumped the ship to UKIP & the EDL

Why did they jump the ship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did they jump the ship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because most BNP voters care more about immigration than anything else and most Ukip voters do too. Since Ukip got success they jumped on the bandwagon.

That's on a limited number of issues. Your not seriously telling me that 55% of people support the mass nationalisation and higher taxation and spending that the BNP advocate.

The BNP are national socialists, this will ensure that any Thatcherite anti immigrant or not will not vote for them.
Original post by Rakas21
Because most BNP voters care more about immigration than anything else and most Ukip voters do too. Since Ukip got success they jumped on the bandwagon.

That's on a limited number of issues. Your not seriously telling me that 55% of people support the mass nationalisation and higher taxation and spending that the BNP advocate.

The BNP are national socialists, this will ensure that any Thatcherite anti immigrant or not will not vote for them.

Yes anyone under 25 should support a degree of statism seeing as the average house price is about £450,000 and in many areas you would not get much of a flat for that.

Adam Smith said that capitalism worked because people wanted to be liked and loved and take care of those who are dear to them, but today it's just "the market" "the market" "the market" and "me me me". Even parents will hoard land often if their children have none. There is something very wrong.

The state should not nationalise everything and put in extreme socialism but it should stop running a "housing led economy" where I can use my house as a cushy pension your dire expense, even your slavery. The state not confiscate half my house and give it to you. The state should runs policies that sees that half my house ends up with you through the normal life and work processes. Policies for people not everyone including politicians serving markets.

UKIP hasn't yet realised that worshiping markets is something that is one degree of the thought process but when ones thought goes full circle one realises that worshiping the gods of money is defying God, the purpose of life, any sense of meaning and any real happiness.
(edited 9 years ago)
Racism is subjective but a non-white person wouldn't understand since they've had the PRIVILEGE of racism only applying to them their whole life LOL Imagine if you were told that whites had no future in their own homeland and that one day everyone would be brown (mixed) how would you feel? these Free Palestine multicultralists piss me of the worse such hypocrites.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending