The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aurangzeb
Don't be rude bro

Loooooool wth, how am I being rude :laugh:
Original post by Samia95
The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just cos the title or OP doesn't say it doesn't mean it's not obvious.

Most people want other people to tell them they're gorgeous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Private joke :laugh:

K den.
U-G-L-Y y'all aint got no alibi .. YOURE ALL UGLY
Original post by Aurangzeb
So why are they posting pictures? Is it vanity?

I don't know you tell me. Sorry, but I don't spend all day wondering why people post pics of themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I understand that but you ain't posting a pic here for no reason.

Most people are hungry for others to tell then they are attractive haha.

And even if you didn't ask for another person's opinion, get over yourself this isn't your world, they are free to give it anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well then by your logic,its okay for people to go around making racist or homophobic comments,because its their right to express themselves? I know its quite a comparison..but still
Original post by Biryani007
K den.

No need to be rude like that looooooool :laugh:

But anyways, how's my favourite hijabi doing? :tongue:
Original post by christopher23
U-G-L-Y y'all aint got no alibi .. YOURE ALL UGLY

Aww means a lot, thanks :tongue:
Reply 4588
Original post by Samia95
The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

stop kidding yourself, people are posting their pics because they want the attention if that wasn't the case no one would post. It's life everyone is going to try and criticize something you can't stop it :smile:
Original post by itsRochana
Well then by your logic,its okay for people to go around making racist or homophobic comments,because its their right to express themselves? I know its quite a comparison..but still

Pretty sure they are illegal are they not?

And against the rules here

On the other hand it really isn't something to say somebody else isn't attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Just cos the title or OP doesn't say it doesn't mean it's not obvious.

Most people want other people to tell them they're gorgeous

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong with that? Do you feel is your sacred duty to put these people in their place or something? Give them hard dose of reality? What's wrong with wanting attention? We all crave for attention in different forms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
No need to be rude like that looooooool :laugh:

But anyways, how's my favourite hijabi doing? :tongue:

Whatevs :biggrin:
No no no. But I'm doing good, you?...
Original post by a10
stop kidding yourself, people are posting their pics because they want the attention if that wasn't the case no one would post. It's life everyone is going to try and criticize something you can't stop it :smile:

I never said people don't want attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww means a lot, thanks :tongue:

Your username is making me hungry
Original post by Samia95
What's wrong with that? Do you feel is your sacred duty to put these people in their place or something? Give them hard dose of reality? What's wrong with wanting attention? We all crave for attention in different forms.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not telling anybody they're unattractive. I'm just maintaining that people can say something else apart from "oh you're so pretty". It's not wrong for somebody to tell another they aren't attractive in their eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I posted my picture so people know what I look like and who they're talking to. I don't know about the rest of these guys but conversations are better when you can visualise the other person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by christopher23
Your username is making me hungry

Tell me about it..everytime I come on here I crave Biryani :colone:
Original post by Reptilian
I posted my picture so people know what I look like and who they're talking to. I don't know about the rest of these guys but conversations are better when you can visualise the other person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ver iz yer picchair? :colone:
Original post by Samia95
I never said people don't want attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shutup
Tell me about it..everytime I come on here I crave Biryani :colone:

What actually is that :s

Latest