The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe loan out Sanogo and have Akpom as emergency backup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2281
Original post by Peggles_*
The LFC fury on twitter is quite brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

link? take some snaps lol
Wilshere is so ****, pisses me off watching him
YS 22 is the 2nd coming...

OHH LORDDDD!!
Reply 2284
Original post by llys
You must have a lot to laugh about with Torres. :lol:

Yeah I do.

Don't like to single players out though but he was one of the people on the list that I just laugh about now...

Original post by Peggles_*
Tbf, I laughed at him and I expect the whole of the Arsenal fanbase did because we haut never saw him scoring! I know I nearly died when I saw Torres' missed the other day!

Dunno why you got the youth/reserve players at CFC thing slapped in your face though, wasn't necessary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did too. Sanogo's injury record is bad but I think that he can improve at Arsenal. Got good pace and good movement but he has the finishing of a league 1 striker.

Yeah I don't see why he did that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2286

Sanchez and Falcao back in 2007
Reply 2287
Original post by jam278
Yeah I do.

Don't like to single players out though but he was one of the people on the list that I just laugh about now...

Yeah I get it. It's like, I just laugh now when Wilshere falls over.
we should sell wilshere to somewhere like Sunderland or Hull tbf. He has no future here.
Original post by jam278
The ad hom is pathetic.

I don't get why you guys get defensive the second somebody criticises your team. It's pathetic.

Anyway he got a goal so can't argue and I don't think he's as terrible as people make out.

I wish I hadn't responded to your first post in fairness, I should have let your stupidity fester as no one else replied. It's my fault for giving you an reason to spout your nonsense.

Please don't reply to this, I'm done with it tbh. Even if you feel the need to get the last word in, please resist.
The ball skills from Cazorla, wow
Raaah harsh words
Somehow lfc fans will still find a way to mock us with that scoreline :colonhash:
Ramsey was world class today again too, even if that has become normal to us now.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Somehow lfc fans will still find a way to mock us with that scoreline :colonhash:

Could easily turn around and say 2-0, 2-1 and 89! The last one usually does it anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2295
Lol, it was probably the people that are calling Wilshere **** that were asking for Ramsey to be sold this time last year.

And I bet if/when Wilshere comes out of this period in his career, it'll be the same lot calling for someone else's head.

Sometimes our own fanbase pisses me off
Reply 2296
Just because Ramsey had a fairy tale break out season doesn't mean every other Arsenal player will too
Arsene has a whole different demeanour about him in interviews now, compared to the past. Happy for him!:smile:
Reply 2298
Original post by AR_95
Just because Ramsey had a fairy tale break out season doesn't mean every other Arsenal player will too

No, but there was a time where everyone was licking wilsheres ass, and now the same lot take the piss out of him.

It's just a period in his career where things arnt going as well and for some reason he's getting criticised as ****.

He's only young, he's got time. And it's not like we seriously need someone in his position?
Reply 2299
Original post by SHOO
Lol, it was probably the people that are calling Wilshere **** that were asking for Ramsey to be sold this time last year.

I don't think that's true, actually. I know quite a few posters who called Ramsey **** but always believed in Wilshere ("Mr Arsenal" yeah), and quite a few fans probably blindly believe/d in both. There are obviously some who believe in neither, but I don't think it's as clearcut as you think at all.

Latest